Apshaguni mahira..... naive and overconfident sherlyn - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

Meaning maa-beti are both paagal marriage breakers who run after married men or something? 

Lol can't wait to see rishta being shown in compromising position and rishta being in each other's support whilst being misunderstood. Finally there will be something exciting to watch. 

i think gayatri was mahiras dad's girlfriend ðŸ˜†

i dont think mahira will do something to show rishta in compromising position. mahira would want rishta to fall in love with eachother. why would she want them to be humiliated in front of family? if they get humiliated by family, they will start maintaining more distance from eachother to remove everyone's doubt.

i think mahira will create such awkward situations for rishta in which they will have to spend time with eachother and they will have to touch eachother accidentally. e.g. mahira can create such situation where rishabh is going to drop preeta somewhere, she can send goons who will try to molest preeta, rishabh will save her, she can hug him out of fear, goons can snatch their car, they will be left alone, there wont be mobile singnals, they will have to spend time together alone. typical scenes something like that ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Behen tere muh mey ghee shakar. Hope it happens the way u said. Even i dont want them in compromising situation. Only humiliation.

They are both good people. Deserve better. Cantcwait for theircscenes. Enough of preeran. 

Some preeran fans indicated rishta will be boring . No nok jok. Well no offense . Preeran nok joks are lame. All the arguements are so boring. And no chemistry atcall. Karan looks younger than preeta.

Go and watch the shivratri scenes where rishab made a joke on the prasad he gave to preeta. And the dupatta scene as well. 

Why bgurlad boys must get the good girl. Why cant good boys get good girls. In ekta shows all nok joks are lame because she pairs bad boys with good girls. Time for change 

Originally posted by Aniash

Behen tere muh mey ghee shakar. Hope it happens the way u said. Even i dont want them in compromising situation. Only humiliation.

They are both good people. Deserve better. Cantcwait for theircscenes. Enough of preeran. 

Some preeran fans indicated rishta will be boring . No nok jok. Well no offense . Preeran nok joks are lame. All the arguements are so boring. And no chemistry atcall. Karan looks younger than preeta.

Go and watch the shivratri scenes where rishab made a joke on the prasad he gave to preeta. And the dupatta scene as well. 

Why bgurlad boys must get the good girl. Why cant good boys get good girls. In ekta shows all nok joks are lame because she pairs bad boys with good girls. Time for change 

i also like rishabh and preeta together because they deserve eachother ðŸ˜† i like their chemistry too.

but i would like to disagree that she always pairs up bad boys with good girls. there are a lot of her shows where male lead is good man like rishabh.

meri aashiqi tumse hi, pavitra rishta, kavyanjili, tujh sang preet lagai sajna, bade ache lagte hain and a lot more.

Sorty for the bad boy good girl i meant kkb and kdb especially. I never watch many of her shows . Didnt get the time. But not only ekta . Almost majority itv serials do that.