Abhishek on nepotism says papa never made film for me, but I produced

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

All star kids are same. How hard is it to accept that you had privilege? You produced with your father's money.

He produced Paa with the money he earned thanks to being Amitabh Bachchan's son. How hard is it to get that? 

I cannot believe he said this -  "After the first film, if they don`t see anything in you, or that film doesn`t do the numbers, you aren`t going to get your next job. That`s the harsh reality of life,"

Abhishek, you of all people, cannot be the one saying this. You got 17 flop films for god's sake! And almost all of them were critically trashed too. So you need to drop this delusion that you got more films because "they saw something"  in you. 

The little praise he got for his acting skills is getting to his head. Sorry to break it to you, you neither have great looks nor great body, nor even talent of someone like a Nawazuddin or Irrfan. You would have never got a first film, forget a second.

Where did he get the money to produce? 

can everyone produce a movie?

So how does he explain that he still get lead roles offered when one flops? He is not a good actor from his 40 film he has maybe two average performances still i see he his name announced as a lead role. Still getting many projects.

For being a flop getting clicked and being on front pages of magazines? How does that work? 

He is Amitabh bachchan son and his privilege is as much as being a Kapoor.

I don’t see others haveing that kind of privilege who are maybe also from the filmy family but don’t get the kind of support he is getting from.

Wow he is more delusional than Donald trump, if he thinks this even for a minute that he got his first 17movies (ps all flops) on his merit,  and not because he is Amitabh’s son then I am the next president of United States..believe that too.

Edited by Mistyy - 3 years ago

Isn't it still nepotism🤣 instead of casting any other elderly actor, you just turned to your father and said, "Dad, sign on this cheque and the contract papers"😆

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

Isn't it still nepotism🤣 instead of casting any other elderly actor, you just turned to your father and said, "Dad, sign on this cheque and the contract papers"😆

Yes he should’ve held auditions 

Also Paa was a garbage movie 😆

Kareena kapoor has more than 20 flop films to her credit but she got hit films due to making movies with big named actors. I see something special in Kareena even after giving flops. Abhi is a flop actor but he can’t accept the fact. He seems decent though