Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update - 5th November 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 5th November 2020 ||*

The episode began Omkar tells Mayura you wanted to leave right? You can go but you should know Sartaj's shadow is sharp as a Sun. No one will now look at your face and I won't let your family be with you. Omkar says to Mayura you taken this beauty from me. He says I will take everything away from you now since you taken beauty away from me. Omkar shouts. Mayura cries.  Mayura runs out of the farmhouse away from Omkar. Mayura fell down and people around her ran away after seeing her face ruined.

Omkar's father brings Piyush home in a bad shape. He is injured. Omkar's father says not sure where Omkar has taken Mayura, he looked all over.  Mayura's father thinks where is Mayura and where could she be. Her father says Mayura will fight but will never bow down to him. Mayura comes home with her face covered one side, and it is bleeding.  Mayura's father says Minty what happened? All her family members get worried. Mayura comes and tries to wash her face. Everyone is shocked to see her face. Mayura sees in the mirror and screams, she cries. Mayura says I always cursed my beauty. Everyone in her family asks her how did this all happen? Mayura's mother cries with her. Mayura says he only see my beauty, he never loved me. Mayura says I am paying for the mistake I did by marrying Omkar. Mayura says my beauty became my curse. Her father says do not say that. He cries. 

Omkar comes home and Piyush questions him where is Mayura? Omkar's mother says Omi? His father questions him asking where is Mayura? Where did you leave her? Omkar pushes Piyush down and screams saying I didn't do anything, she made me do it. Omkar repeats, she made me do it. Piyush keeps asking where is she and what did you do? Omkar says I made a scar on her face forever. She didn't take my hand's lines seriously so I made one on her face. Piyush is shocked. 

Mayura's father makes Mayura sit down and Sanjay says let me get a doctor. Mayura says no, don't. Mayura gets worried about her face, how will she go in front of people and what will people say?

Megha comes home and says why do you do things that you are unable to show your face now to anyone? Sanjay shouts at Megha. Her father says you should look at yourself first. I know you told Omkar everything about this. Do you have any shame? Megha says why should I have shame? Mayura should be shamed. Mayura got married in such big rich house, why does she keep running away? She has ruined all of our lives. Megha snaps and says you should go home now Mayura and live here in the cage of Omkar. Megha's father slaps Megha and says why were you born? Why didn't you die before saying all this? Dadi says no, it is my mistake all my life I kept making Mayura keep her beauty safe and pretty.  Megha says you all people always considered me as your step daughter. Mayura's mother shuts her up. Mayura's mother says do you know what Omkar has done to Mayura even? She got what she wanted. Megha says if cage is made of gold then it is good. Your life was set because of your beauty. Stay there. Mayura says see my face, she shows her face to Mayura. Megha is shocked. Mayura says Omkar released me from the cage of my beauty forever. Mayura cries.

Omkar says to his family, Mayura deserved this. Omkar says I have done everything to be with her, gave her everything and what do I get? She couldn't understand my love. Piyush slaps Omkar.  Omkar's mother says how dare you. You are Omkar’s dog. You can’t bark, how did you bite. Piyush says don’t come forward or you will suffer all your life. Piyush says I considered you my God, you are not even a human. Omkar's mother says he has lost his mind. Omkar's father says he is doing right. Piyush says you picked me from street and gave me this life. There must be some reason behind it. To show the world how great you are. I didn’t know helping you would get Mayura in trap of a beast. Women aren’t your property. When will men like you understand. Sometimes you will beat her, rape her shoot her and kill her? What do you of women? They are human not some toy. You cannot just play with them and break them. They are not your property. 

Precap:

Omkar's father says Mata rani will never accept you puja. Omkar says he will convince Mata rani and I will ruin her life of a woman. 

-Prii

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the update Prii.