Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Who was that came back in the precap?

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Im wonderin everyone who could have it been in the precap that came through the front door. I have a feeling its Samrat. But most people on the forum are saying its not him. 

So much suspense 😢😢😢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

There are more than 1. So Maybe it’s his team here to convey bad news?

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think it's Samrat. There's a lady too in the precap. I thought it's SaiRat. But u think the lady was in suit and not in saree. So little confused 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

And they had a suitcase with them, so maybe it's the team bringing back Samrat's stuffs

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

I don't think it's Samrat. There's a lady too in the precap. I thought it's SaiRat. But u think the lady was in suit and not in saree. So little confused 

Yeah i saw a lady in Saree, i wonder who that is 

It cant be SaiRat coz Sai's Abba isnt dead yet, they wont just fast forward the story like this

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Ashwini said something about Chavan history repeating itself. So probably an estranged Chavan family member who is coming back? My imagination is running wild but the man is probably the person Ashwini was in love with/ wanted to marry and the lady is the one he ended up marrying? The other people are their sidekicks. So through the old story, we'll see Samrat-Pakhi-Virat unfolding.

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They are soldiers who have brought back Sam's luggage as henis still MIA. 

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleena02

Yeah i saw a lady in Saree, i wonder who that is 

It cant be SaiRat coz Sai's Abba isnt dead yet, they wont just fast forward the story like this

Even I'm thinking the same. But the guy seems like he's in army uniform. Not sure though

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

They are soldiers who have brought back Sam's luggage as henis still MIA. 

But I think I observed a lady coming in πŸ€”

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: I-Am-SherLOCKED

Ashwini said something about Chavan history repeating itself. So probably an estranged Chavan family member who is coming back? My imagination is running wild but the man is probably the person Ashwini was in love with/ wanted to marry and the lady is the one he ended up marrying? The other people are their sidekicks. So through the old story, we'll see Samrat-Pakhi-Virat unfolding.

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lol! I think Ninad had a past not Ashwini. Somehow I feel she's talking about him and that's the reason he was so angry today.  But for a change, it would be good to see Ashwini having a past πŸ˜†