Week 43 BARC TRP : Big Boss 14 TRP falls to 1.1 /Weekend 1.5

Posted: 3 years ago

Week 43 TRP

Big Boss Weekdays TRP 1.1

Weekend ka Vaar TRP 1.5

Week 43 weekdays focused on Wild cards entry and Bag Task with Eijaz becoming captain .

Week 43 Weekend focused on Wild Card entries

FLOP SHOW.

Full focus on Channel-changer Eijaz [as soon as oldboy comes, we change the channel] , Nepotism baba and his lust stories has led to this downfall. Rashmi's supporting actress drama also not liked by anyone

Colors now promoting Arhaan cheap copy but that also will not work. It is IPL final week so ratings will collapse. Nishant unfair elimination will also cause many many fans to leave.

I know useless creatives lurk this forum so listen you numbskulls - Give at least 30 min footage to RUBINA per episode. She is the heroine. Not Tamboli.

Kick out Nepotism baba and Shuklas cheap copy. Also tell your criminal minded host to be fair or this season will be like his recent films - FLOP FLOP FLOP.

Edited by Taylor_Swift - 3 years ago

Edited by Taylor_Swift - 3 years ago

If they continue to be this biased then there is no fun in watching and the show will lose some diehard fans if they continues this path.

Edited by Mithu_x - 3 years ago

They know Rubina is leading everywhere but they hardly give her footage, aur karo focus on rape apologists  Ee to hona hi tha

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago

I was shocked when I read WKW as 1.1 and Weekdays was 1.5 ðŸ˜² Then now I read here I realised its a typo ðŸ˜†

Good the trp dropped! Aur promote karo pappu gang ko ðŸ˜†

I hope next week the trp drops further.

I hate Bigg Boss for unfairly evicting Nishant!

Originally posted by Aegon

They know Rubina is leading everywhere but they hardly give her footage, aur karo focus on rape apologists  Ee to hona hi tha

whose a rape apologist?

Originally posted by Aegon

so easy for u to use word like rape I wonder how mod DNT action on this it's too much