Bigg Boss 14

Eijaz slapping himself

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Omg I saw Eijaz gave himself one slap (not tight slap but that is definitely slap) somewhere around fight with Punya . He was looking like Shukla today , very much rough,  irritated and ekdum gunda type with tapori language.Pavitra also said he is trying to copy Shukla πŸ€’

I feel like pavitra is reading my mind or what!!⭐️ I was thinking same at that very moment. This man has seriously some issue. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

I can understand people taking inspiration from previous season's winners but outright copying and that too Shukla....what a fall! 

Kala.Billa thumbnail

I think it happend because of anxiety..my friend has anxiety and he tells me sometimes he gets so anxious that he had to slap himself to calm himself in a way to give a kind of a shock...

I was pretty concerned when I saw eijaz doing that.hopegully he isn't having any issue and taking things seriously way too much...

Edited by Kala.Billa - 3 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

I think it happend because of anxiety..my friend has anxiety and he tells me sometimes he gets so anxious that he had to slap himself to calm himself in a way to give a kind of a shock...

I was pretty concerned when I saw eijaz doing that.hopegully he isn't having any issue and taking things seriously way too much...

Lekin maine dekha Aj itna zyada anxiety wala kuch bhi nai hua tha.

Bahot weird lag raha thaπŸ˜• Isko seriously kuch problem hai and woh ekdum Shukla jaise irritated , rough and tapori jaise behave kar raha tha. 

Colors ko iss season mai bhi Shukla mil gaya. Abhi ye Shukla ki copy he winner banega😑

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well that's a sign of a serious issue. Eijaz looked angry on himself that's why he slapped himself. It happens. Its not normal though but when you're angry with yourself or with someone and you can't take it out anywhere, then you take it out on yourself.

I felt bad for Eijaz as he might need therapy. πŸ˜’

Punia was the worst today as she kept provoking Eijaz and in return, Eijaz also kept provoking her. So much chillam chilli. Although I had a nice laugh because of the their nonsense. πŸ˜†

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

But she thinks Sid was right and Eijaz wrong. πŸ˜† Why such hypocrisy. 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Well that's a sign of a serious issue. Eijaz looked angry on himself that's why he slapped himself. It happens. Its not normal though but when you're angry with yourself or with someone and you can't take it out anywhere, then you take it out on yourself.

I felt bad for Eijaz as he might need therapy. πŸ˜’

Punia was the worst today as she kept provoking Eijaz and in return, Eijaz also kept provoking her. So much chillam chilli. Although I had a nice laugh because of the their nonsense. πŸ˜†

I felt bad for Eijaz πŸ˜’ . Now I get it why I always felt him weirdo.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

But she thinks Sid was right and Eijaz wrong. πŸ˜† Why such hypocrisy. 

Hehehe yes I also heard thatπŸ˜† Heights of hypocrisy πŸ€’

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No comments abt ezaz sidharth shukla ek hi h us k jaise fantastic bb player nahi aa sakta (i said bb player nt personality i dont give a damm wat these celebs are outside or lead their life i want entertainment only πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ)

Dont compare him with shukla. As gauhar ko hk se compare nHi kar sakte. Na shilpa ko deepika se 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Hehehe yes I also heard thatπŸ˜† Heights of hypocrisy πŸ€’

And I think she threw chai at him and hit him. So she looks like Sid too. πŸ˜†