Kundali Bhagya

KB actor Manit Joura to play the ML in Balaji Telefilms' next

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/kundali-bhagya-actor-manit-joura-play-the-male-lead-balaji-telefilms-next-201104

So does this mean is he temporarily leaving kundali bhagya or shooting for both the show????? Chalo his fans will get to see him play a new role coz these days actor's talents are getting wasted in this show with too much ss for the villians

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i wish it would have been some other channel than dangal tv 😕

i hope krishna mukherjee play the FL if manit is doing the show. i saw them on stage together in gold awards. they look really cute together.

i dont think he will leave kdb, it is already struggling to maintain the trps. he can do both shows.

anyway good luck to manit 😊

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good for him. He'll have a better chance to showcase his performances compared to KB. But I don't want Rishabh to be replaced also.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Good for him. He'll have a better chance to showcase his performances compared to KB. But I don't want Rishabh to be replaced also.

why would he get replaced though? 🤔

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

All the best manit. Good luck for ur new show.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an_am

why would he get replaced though? 🤔

yeah it's not necessary 

He can do both

Ratichona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Might he get less screen space 

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Happy for him🥳

Good wishes

But Dangal TV?😕

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

The show will be along the lines of ekta's old show koshish ek aashaa.... and the story IMO was so stupid.... girl tricked into marrying mental guy and she accepts him as her husband and goes on mission to cure him, and someone from family is enemy of the guy and doesn't want him better and it turns out to be his mother who is actually his step mother (eye roll at how typical this is) and is after him due to property. The whole show's premise was this. Super boring but let's see how ekta develops this old show's concept for her current time that is ruled by her bhagya shows where chewing gum story telling is the formula for success seemingly. Anyways, really happy for manit who is badly underutilised in kundali bhagya. So glad ekta is giving him a lead role, but seriously, why dangal channel? I doubt it will run well given the channel. On colors it would have been better