US elections 2020: Post your frustrations, screams, opinions here

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

As of 3.11.2020, battleground USA is in full swing as the 50 states go to the polls. Incumbent Trump stands at 213 votes, while Democratic opponent Biden has 238 so far.

Who will win? Who stands to lose? Will Trump make the electoral college system his 'trump card' once again? Can Sleepy Joe win it for the world?

US elections thread. Feel free to post anything---real-time updates, opinions, analyses, scream-outs, tear-out-my-hair stuff, or even jokes related to the elections. Let go of yourself, but keep in mind the rules. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago

I don’t think anybody has any problem in calling out the US politics or with the abuse of the American Politicians. Masla toh desi Bhagwan ji ko call out karne se hai. So don’t worry about following the rules too much. You can freely discuss the American Politics without worrying about anything.👍🏼

If you’d have asked me in Feb, Trump would have won a second term hands down. The general perception has been that he’s handed Covid badly and it’s what gave Biden an actual fighting chance. No-one particularly likes him, they just don’t like Trump. Going to be some interesting analysis to come out of this - look at the big swing in the Latino vote in favour of Trump in Florida. I don’t like the guy, but he’s obviously doing something right.

This is nail biting stuff.

Originally posted by sev.puri

If you’d have asked me in Feb, Trump would have won a second term hands down. The general perception has been that he’s handed Covid badly and it’s what gave Biden an actual fighting chance. No-one particularly likes him, they just don’t like Trump. Going to be some interesting analysis to come out of this - look at the big swing in the Latino vote in favour of Trump in Florida. I don’t like the guy, but he’s obviously doing something right.

This is nail biting stuff.

Looks like Biden is gonna win it this time. He's inching closer to 270.

Yes it is interesting. I hope they get the right leader.

USA normally loves to create problems in other countries or send their armies down ... quite a deviation from being a World Leader before