Milind Soman is a year older than his wife's mother

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

It has been two years since their wedding and the two look just as much in love as they did then. However, it wasn’t really love at first sight, though they were attracted to each other. Ankita had spoken in detail about how it all began. Speaking to Humans of Bombay, she had said how she, a flight attendant with  Air Asia, was coming out of the shocking death of her boyfriend, when she met Milind.

She said: “I decided to move out of the country & started working with Air Asia, as a cabin crew in Malaysia. It was at that time that my then boyfriend, suddenly passed away. It was heartbreaking–it felt like there was no coming back. A couple of months later, I got posted in Chennai. I was staying in a hotel with my colleagues. Once, in the lobby, I saw a tall, rugged man. It was Milind Soman! I was a big fan! So I went to say hello, but he was busy. A few days later, I saw him again at the hotel’s nightclub.”

At the nightclub something happened; both kept looking at each other. At the behest of her friends, she went ahead and asked him to dance with her and he agreed. That’s how it all began - few days later, they began texting each other and soon, started meeting too.

However, though Ankita loved being with Milind, she couldn’t bring herself to surrender heart and soul. What Milind told her after that convinced her that he was the man for her. “But I still couldn’t bring myself to get fully involved. Until one day, I told him that because of my past, with my boyfriend, there was a part of me that couldn’t let go. To which he said, ‘When I fell in love with you, I fell in love with all of you. Even the part that carries the burden of your past. So don’t be afraid, we’re in this together.’ That’s when I knew–this was the man for me!”

This was in 2013. “We dated for 5 years after that–until we decided to get married!”

Naturally, with an age gape of 26 years, any parent anywhere in the world, would be worried. Ankita’s parents were no different. “My family & a few others were worried because of the age gap between us. But it wasn’t an issue for us. So when they saw us together & they saw how happy I was around him, they agreed too!”

In an interview with Hindustan Times Brunch, Ankita had addressed the issue in greater depth. “When I decided to go out with him, I got to know the person he is. I started liking that person, adoring him over time, and eventually I fell in love with him. My friends were a little concerned, like every friend is when a new guy enters a friend’s life. But once they got to know him for real, they were supportive. My family, on the other hand, had a whole lot of questions about all our crazy differences, the age gap being a serious one amongst them. But again, when they met Milind and got to know how humble and real he was, they all accepted us wholeheartedly.”

There is, however, an interesting bit of math about their age gap. Milind is, of course, younger than her dad, but he is a year older than her mother. On being asked about it, Ankita laughed and said: “Milind is not older than my father. He is a year older than my mother though, and my mom and dad have an age gap of 10 years. So you do the math!”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

And that's why the Indian concept of marriage between two families suck and shouldn't be glorified.

People won't have cared about this shit if marriage was between just two individuals like it should happen.

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But when u stay with ur inlaws, marriage is between two families specially for the girl.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: veenab

But when u stay with ur inlaws, marriage is between two families specially for the girl.

That shouldn't happen either....and even in India, most people don't live with their parents after they get a job. Most of the time they live in some other city.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Does Milind Soman have an asian fetish ?? Even his ex wife was half chinese 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Who was his ex wife 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

half chinese half french actress mylene jampanoi

Milind Soman dated these women before Ankita Konwar came into his life |  Celebrities News – India TV

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 years ago
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

half chinese half french actress mylene jampanoi

Milind Soman dated these women before Ankita Konwar came into his life |  Celebrities News – India TV

News to me.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

His current wife is not Chinese. She’s Indian, from north east India... not all Mongolian looking people are Chinese, Korean etc. 

Many Nepalese look Mongolians as well. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Eww. I find him so repulsive.