double fun for karan 🤣

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

makers are duplucating karan's scenes with mahira and preeta. he does everything with mahira first and then with preeta 🤓

first he cupped mahira's face with his hands and then cupped preeta's face.

first he wiped mahira's tears when she was about to leave luthra house and now he will wipe preeta's tears after mahira's re-entry (shown in bts) 🤣🤣

in today's episode he hugged mahira, and according to the bts he will hug preeta too 😆

he does emotional talks with both mahira and preeta 😅

what is he even upto 😂😂

makers are establishing him as a two-timer by showing these duplicate scenes of him. we know he was already two-timing when he tried to get married to mahira but he didnt let her touch him then. now he is doing it in physical and emotional ways. matlab pitch k dono taraf khelna hai is cricketer ko 🤣

sherlyn's hardcore two-timing has already been shown. why wouldnt her parallel karan do the same. it is bound to happen 

btw rishabh is the only one in preeta's support. he looked really tensed when kareena, dadi and karan decided to take mahira home. i knew rishabh and preeta will be isolated and is has just started.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

He has been a two-timer for a very long time. He knows the feelings Mahira has for him. She has been clear as day light. Karan promised to let her stay at his house where he has a wife. Creepiness Infinity.  

Originally posted by TheM5393

He has been a two-timer for a very long time. He knows the feelings Mahira has for him. She has been clear as day light. Karan promised to let her stay at his house where he has a wife. Creepiness Infinity.  

yeah i know he has been to do two-timing for a long time. but still he hasnt been shown to do sexual infidelity till now. he didnt let mahira touch him. but now he has started taking baby-steps towards physical cheating too.

Looks like there will be full on Karan Mahira cringy scenes spree from now on 

I am proud of my decision of stop watching kdb.

Originally posted by SillySeasonHere

@red: obviously

I am right with you.  I can’t digest the fact that these people are okay with a woman claiming to love a man staying in his house with his wife.  If Preeta even dreamed of that she’d be labeled characterless. I will stop watching, but I’m honestly back on team Prishabh for the ultimate end.  Karan sucks as a person and as a husband.

Originally posted by LoLo

people are okay with a woman claiming to love a man staying in his house with his wife.  If Preeta even dreamed of that she’d be labeled characterless.

I know right? 🤔

Hypocrites🤢👎🏼

If ML  flirts with other girls its his charm!

And if FL even befriends other guy... she's characterless!🤔

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago

I know right? 🤔

Hypocrites🤢👎🏼

If ML  flirts with other girls its his charm!

And if FL even befriends other guy... she's characterless!🤔

These ekta serials really do propagate character assassination of women, and particular poor class women. 

Originally posted by sammy17

These ekta serials really do propagate character assassination of women, and particular poor class women. 

Seriously!

I will never understand how come someone's financial status considered as humiliation! 

They always mean insult by calling "Middle class" 

This Mahira track is irritating and Karan’s touchy behaviour is making me nauseous. I’m fast forwarding their scenes but I’m shocked how trp audiences are liking this cringeworthy episodes. Karan’s character is degrading day by day and how come he is not understanding that Mahira is obsessed with him which can be detrimental if he encourages her.