Yeh Hai Chahatein

episode worth watching

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

after the MU track started this is the first episode i watched without any skip and its worth it..

keerthi is so cute in bachpan with that two bun hairstyle.i felt her story her story convincing

the rushansh scene is like cherry on the cake..

precap also is convincing ..i have a feeling iss baar preesha karna bhi chahe na rudra usse ruklega(if that was not misleeading) ..hopefully saransh truth would bring some positivity because ee rahul ko ehsaas hothe hothe na ya tho oo khud murder hojayega  or serial katham hojayegi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

kalyani thr s a chance RU say... u didnt come to save my maaa

but tamper Saransh DNA... so that ur truth f nt being saransh mom

wont come out 🤣🤣🤣

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nichuss

kalyani thr s a chance RU say... u didnt come to save my maaa(i dont care yaar ..bas preesha kissi ka blame apne na le thats what i want to see..aab oo saransh ka DNA tamper main busy hogi ya rudra ke ladayi karne main busy hogi its upto them)

but tamper Saransh DNA... so that ur truth f nt being saransh mom

wont come out 🤣🤣🤣(ye tho aachu ka hena ru ke samne) what are you talking about?

vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kalyani246

after the MU track started this is the first episode i watched without any skip and its worth it..

keerthi is so cute in bachpan with that two bun hairstyle.i felt her story her story convincing

the rushansh scene is like cherry on the cake..

precap also is convincing ..i have a feeling iss baar preesha karna bhi chahe na rudra usse ruklega(if that was not misleeading) ..hopefully saransh truth would bring some positivity because ee rahul ko ehsaas hothe hothe na ya tho oo khud murder hojayega  or serial katham hojayegi

actually makers are finally revealing saaransh's truth infront of rudraksh only because of us

Arrey kab se insta pe log bol rhe thhe that plzz reveal something

Makers ke baar baar picche padne ke baad atleast they revealed this truth that saaransh is not preesha's biological son

&, It's good atleast now we will see rudraksh in action mode & he will try to dig out the saaransh's parents truth

Instead blaming & torturing preesha it's better for him to collect proof evidences against preesha

If he really believes that preesha is wrong & characterless then prove it.