Ms Pavitra Punia and her Double standards - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Any topic regarding food is very low. Whether it was kavita, abhinav or Pavitra tomorrow 

Abhinav wala was not low in my opinion. Nikki has this extreme hatred and views on Abhinav which i fail to understand. Agar Abhi kuch nahi karta in literal sense means he is lying around all time and having muft ki roti. But he is cooking and feeding. Jo bhi kaho but i didnt like Nikkis reasoning. Who is she to decide ki Abhi is boring and dikh nahi raha hai?. 

Originally posted by Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Abhinav wala was not low in my opinion. Nikki has this extreme hatred and views on Abhinav which i fail to understand. Agar Abhi kuch nahi karta in literal sense means he is lying around all time and having muft ki roti. But he is cooking and feeding. Jo bhi kaho but i didnt like Nikkis reasoning. Who is she to decide ki Abhi is boring and dikh nahi raha hai?. 

but abhi is not doing a favour by flipping parathas, he doesnt make them btw he only flips them. Also its his DUTY which tomorrow could be anyone elses so tomorrow everyone will taunt each other for food? Bottom line dont bring food in whoever you are. Its very petty. 

Actually man. Rubina Jas par pura episode drag kiya but Salman doesnot have guts to talk abt this issue. 

Yep even though gauhar tweeted about it if Salman will be talking about pavitra abusing me before WKV but Lallu conveniently ignored it.

Now I don't like Rubina and Co but pavitra came across as a fake hypocrite while calling out rubina's hinsa hinsa 

Edited by IF_ki_Ammi - 3 years ago

but abhi is not doing a favour by flipping parathas, he doesnt make them btw he only flips them. Also its his DUTY which tomorrow could be anyone elses so tomorrow everyone will taunt each other for food? Bottom line dont bring food in whoever you are. Its very petty. 

Its petty for sure but i beg to disagree on Abhinavs point. He just made a point. He just gave answer ke kuch nahi karta ke saamne he cooks and feeds as a work. Not in a way ki ehsaan jatana types.

Kavi Pavz  were making big deal ke oh humne toh khaana khilaya paka kar ye woh.

Its petty for sure but i beg to disagree on Abhinavs point. He just made a point. He just gave answer ke kuch nahi karta ke saamne he cooks and feeds as a work. Not in a way ki ehsaan jatana types.

Kavi Pavz  were making big deal ke oh humne toh khaana khilaya paka kar ye woh.

Doing a duty doesnt mean ure providing entertainment/ content for the show. Tomorrow Rahul will say i clean washrooms so dont vote for me. Nikkis reason was valid in her perspective  she likes contestants who r doing something for show rather than a freeloader. If you think from her pov it makes sense. Abhinav shouldn’t take it personally he has an equal chance to nominate her. 

Someone needs to tell Pav the smokey eye makeup is horrendous 

Kya yaar Eijaz bhi na. Kyun kisi aur ka khata hai aur beizzat bhi hota hai. 🤣

Originally posted by IF_ki_Ammi

Yep even though gauhar tweeted about it if Salman will be talking about pavitra abusing me before WKV but Lallu conveniently ignored it.

Now I don't like Rubina and Co but pavitra came across as a fake hypocrite while calling out rubina's hinsa hinsa 

As soon as Shardul came in house she said am i looking bad outside? Im sure she knows she messed up but bach gaye. 

Doing a duty doesnt mean ure providing entertainment/ content for the show. Tomorrow Rahul will say i clean washrooms so dont vote for me. Nikkis reason was valid in her perspective  she likes contestants who r doing something for show rather than a freeloader. If you think from her pov it makes sense. Abhinav shouldn’t take it personally he has an equal chance to nominate her. 

Yeah agree but dikhna nahi dikhna freeloader we judge from 1 hr edited footage. I m bit diverting from topic sorry for that but just feel that all contestants should get equal footage. I just went through some Voot shorts extra clips where Abhi is doing pranks with Jas and having fun with Shardul. May be BB team donot show as they themselves dont like it. But not everyone has same taste by likes of Nikki Jaan Rahul. 

Kuch karne ke liye ya dikhne ke liye random stands lena faltu topics paf chillam chilli and all dont make u the most visible person as a contestant.

And Rahul said yesterday that both groups dont mingle with each other so how can Nikki say without mingling with Abhi that he is not doing anything when infact he is having fun with so called Elite group which is conveniently not shown to us.

Originally posted by IF_ki_Ammi

Why nobody is calling her out for abusing gauhar and her parents POS this woman is 🤢

Good point!!

When Salman was highlighting all the bad sentences spoken in the house , this one was conveniently missed. 

The other one missed was when Nikki said on Abhinav - "Main uske muh par thoonkungi bhi nahin"