Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

New promo. This is the twist

B13aya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Now Mayura will have her other half of her face unattractive. So now omkar has no beauty to protect. Guys it's a promo. I dont think he hits her in the actual episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

I want the message to be clearly passed to viewers that beauty of the face is temporary,  it is only skin deep. What matters is beauty of the mind n heart. A kind loving nature is long lasting and always loved. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I want the massage to be clearly passed to viewers that beauty of the face is temporary,  it is only skin deep. What matters is beauty of the mind n heart. A kind loving nature is long lasting and always loved. 

this twist had to happen. I have already guessed it long days ago that the day will come when mayura will face the drastic phase of life. When Mayura's beauty will be stained due to some misfortune. That's when the real test of omkar will start.

But I never thought her life will take such turn where her own husband will leave lifetime scars and bruises on her face.

Ps : new to this forum😊

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manu_986

this twist had to happen. I have already guessed it long days ago that the day will come when mayura will face the drastic phase of life. When Mayura's beauty will be stained due to some misfortune. That's when the real test of omkar will start.

But I never thought her life will take such turn where her own husband will leave lifetime scars and bruises on her face.

Hello Manu 

Welcome to this forum 

Please do introduce  yourself in the thread meant for it 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5174521

Also please do share your date m month of your birthday 🥳 in BD thread 

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello Manu 

Welcome to this forum 

Please do introduce  yourself in the thread meant for it 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5174521

Also please do share your date m month of your birthday 🥳 in BD thread 

Sure 👍🏼 thank you dear🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

Sure 👍🏼 thank you dear🤗

We would love to read your views ... please feel free to join any thread of your choice 👍🏼

Sutapasima thumbnail

Bruising the girl’s face to permanently scar her pretty face just because she was unable to love him .. this is heights of insanity 

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I want the message to be clearly passed to viewers that beauty of the face is temporary,  it is only skin deep. What matters is beauty of the mind n heart. A kind loving nature is long lasting and always loved. 

but there is no love in the story, yet..

Edited by blackhole - 3 years ago
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i hope his obsession gets over with her and he lets her go...

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackhole

but there is no love in the story, yet..

Yes there is no sign of love ... in any couple yet .