Unfair to end Akbar Ka Bal Birbal on Star Bharat

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

It's unfair to end Akbar Ka Bal Birbal on Star Bharat which is 4th Season of Akbar Birbal comedy. The series was a hit among people for previous 3 seasons. I did not watched 4th season but only 2nd season which was so good and hilarious. I watched promos of 4th season and few scenes which was do nice. But still it always got 0.1 rating and channel made makers end the show abruptly. The makers chose a wrong channel. They should have continued on Big Magic like previous 3 seasons. When the channel had regressive dramas they got good ratings and when they brought comedy they are getting 0.1-0.2 ratings. Why viewers don't like comedy which is good after stressful say but like depressing daily soaps? Gupta Brothers too was a comedy but they had to make it back a drama which they planned earlier due to TRP pressure. Why only comedy show like Taarak Mehta gets good ratings and why not others? I am afraid that if this goes on then after 1-2 years we will only be left depressing daily soaps and won't have a single comedy show. 

If ending AKBB was not enough they turned another comedy show Gupta Brothers into drama soap. Earlier Gupta Brothers was supposed to be drama only but on Zee TV. They turned it into comedy when it got shifted to Star Bharat only to turn it into drama layer due to TRP pressure. This TRP system needs to end otherwise we will have no good comedy shows in next 1-2 years.

Originally posted by Juhi_04

This TRP system needs to end otherwise we will have no good comedy shows in next 1-2 years.

Exactly, I agree with you and the dramas produced by the Zee TV are MOST FRUSTRATION PROMOTING DRAMAS. The two Bhagyas of ZEE TV are nothing but TWO UNENDING TALES of DEGRADING WOMEN, MARRIAGE and non-stop unending tracks of kidnaps, terrorism and no matter what other non-sense

I have stopped watching such criminal serials but such shows reach the top because they play mind games with the itv viewers.

Such unethical shows should be banned!

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago