Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Watch the slap scene with no CUTS. Channel didnt cut the slap scene from the epi like they did with Priyanka slapping Tarun. 😌

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

About time Tarun got slapped. πŸ˜‘ Preeti FTW!!! Precap is just amazing. Way to go Rati, this is some great acting.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I feel this kinda character suits Rati Pandey the best... confident, strong, taking a stand.. like her character from HD or MJHT. Thats why I feel I was disconnected from the meek Preeti she played the first few days of her entry in the show. Submissive, meek kinda character doesn't suit Rati that much in my opinion. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You go girl πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Ek aur hamari taraf se bhi πŸ˜‘

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: YoungHeart

About time Tarun got slapped. πŸ˜‘ Preeti FTW!!! Precap is just amazing. Way to go Rati, this is some great acting.  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I feel this kinda character suits Rati Pandey the best... confident, strong, taking a stand.. like her character from HD or MJHT. Thats why I feel I was disconnected from the meek Preeti she played the first few days of her entry in the show. Submissive, meek kinda character doesn't suit Rati that much in my opinion. 

After this slap scene i am too getting connected to her. You're right these strong and confident characters suit Rati a lot, i got reminded of HD.

#PreetiFTW πŸ₯³

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I loved her performance in the scene....her dialogue delivery was so powerful....and perfect expressions. Amazing amazing acting. β€οΈ

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kya baatπŸ‘

Hitler ki yad aagai

DivineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: YoungHeart

@youngheart I also feel the same. πŸ˜³