Bigg Boss 14

Play Devil’s Advocate To Kavita Kaushik. - Page 2

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Equine

The fight in the bathroom happened before he put her in the red zone. 

I still find ejaz wrong in that fight. I know he was trying to protect his captain title but he was so annoying following her everywhere. I felt her frustration in that whole time, she was right. I find her wrong in that last task they did. But that fight before red zone she seemed right

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninastx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=Picasso9]

There is no excuse for the way she publicly (nationally and internationally ) humiliated him and betrayed his trust.  Whatever her motivation may have been, she is a despicable person in my book.  In order to elevate herself she trampled on another person.  Have they not learnt their lesson about mental health and suicidal tendencies amongst artistic personalities.  Shardul understood the mental burden and magnitude of Kavitha’s deliberate and pinpointed attack.  Shardul understood the possible outcomes from such an attack.  Shame on Kavita.  

thank goodness Shahnaz and others bolstered Ejaz afterwards in order to mitigate some of the damage Kavitha perpetrated.  

I hope Kavita is ostracized in the industry after this.  She deserves punishment fitting the crime. 

Most disgusting comment about food..Kavita has spoken  about Elijaz’s past relationships as well. We don’t even brag if we give food to our enemies..this is a senior artist and someone from the industry. Shame on you Kavita..

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nothing will justify her behaviour of saying that Ejaaz didn't have food and asked her for food...I mean nothing can justify that...I am sorry....and that shakes my belief in friendship...and even if its not friendship...asking for help if this is the way people think...I swear I will think 10 times now before I ask for help even from my best friend now...I remember once my daughter was sick and she wanted some chicken soup...the kind that my friend makes...she said I want the soup that Aunty makes....without even thinking twice I called my friend and asked her if she could make some soup...within an hour my friend was there with a big pot of soup....imagine her telling the whole world that I didn't have food for my daughter and I asked her.....how can someone go that low....its unbelievable....and whatever you say or do....KK's behaviour is not excusable..🤢

Agreed. There is no justification for Kavita’s vileness last night - what she’s gonna walk out and say oh it was planned, it was scripted, I was paid to generate sympathy for Eijaz - and people are gonna issue her a free pass and say well done? Not me, certainly.

And what sympathy? LMAO - people are happily pushing the narrative that this is to create sympathy for Eijaz - I.e. - that it’s fake - so what sympathy? Completely dilutes the humiliation he must’ve felt when she spewed that shit. 

No source, no prompt, and no motivation excuses what she did yesterday. Vile POS she is - through and through. 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nothing will justify her behaviour of saying that Ejaaz didn't have food and asked her for food...I mean nothing can justify that...I am sorry....and that shakes my belief in friendship...and even if its not friendship...asking for help if this is the way people think...I swear I will think 10 times now before I ask for help even from my best friend now...I remember once my daughter was sick and she wanted some chicken soup...the kind that my friend makes...she said I want the soup that Aunty makes....without even thinking twice I called my friend and asked her if she could make some soup...within an hour my friend was there with a big pot of soup....imagine her telling the whole world that I didn't have food for my daughter and I asked her.....how can someone go that low....its unbelievable....and whatever you say or do....KK's behaviour is not excusable..🤢

definitely it’s unthinkable what she said, not once but she kept persisting that line till the end. 

SoPunk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Equine

The fight in the bathroom happened before he put her in the red zone. 

Ya that’s why it’s clear, she was frustrated losing captaincy & that to Eijaz. During the game she was requesting everyone to keep her as captain but nobody listened & that made her annoyed with Eijaz.

SoPunk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SP2684

Agreed. There is no justification for Kavita’s vileness last night - what she’s gonna walk out and say oh it was planned, it was scripted, I was paid to generate sympathy for Eijaz - and people are gonna issue her a free pass and say well done? Not me, certainly.

And what sympathy? LMAO - people are happily pushing the narrative that this is to create sympathy for Eijaz - I.e. - that it’s fake - so what sympathy? Completely dilutes the humiliation he must’ve felt when she spewed that shit. 

No source, no prompt, and no motivation excuses what she did yesterday. Vile POS she is - through and through. 

That’s a conspiracy theory; it’s absurd to think she was playing for him. There are 1001 ways to help, this is not one of them.

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't feel that she can come back from what all she has said.....there is no comeback. But yes if she genuinely dil se apologize to eijaz...toh kuch thoda usse hi help hoga. ...but aisa hona kaafi mushkil hain....because she isn't even listening to salman .....she repeated the same ghar ke bahar nahi rakhoongi waala line at the end of episode. Usse koi guilt nahi hain ........she brought eijaz's personal life inside.....not just their relationship outside but his relationship with others as well. The kind of comments she has made is so ridiculous and she doesn't even feel guilty about it. 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was pretty nasty, i dont think she can undo what she said, she went too far and lost any goodwill she has, plus the guy was visibly disturbed has mental health issues too, the way he was walking back and forth after the fight shows a clear indication of it, it was good of Jasmine to speak to him afterwards 

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is the big bully of this season. I don't want to see her in BB anymore. She has became really depressing personality. 'Humanity' ke naam pe dhabba. BB please evict her. 

Edited by saniya9919 - 3 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

That’s a conspiracy theory; it’s absurd to think she was playing for him. There are 1001 ways to help, this is not one of them.

Indeed. You wanna boost his game/create sympathy for him, there’s umpteen ways to do it without deeply humiliating him and further screwing with his mental health. #SMH