New member...new story - A Suvan FF (Chapter 9 - page 6)

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys!!! New member in town šŸ˜‰

My name is Tina and I have been a silent reader for a very long time at India Forums. I love reading the ff, os and ss here written by some amazing people. Literally blows my mind and makes me travel to their world only ā¤ļø

I was super bored in the office today. I live in the UAE hence office on Sunday for anyone wondering if I'm stupid going to office on Sunday šŸ¤£ So coming back to the point I was super bored and ended up writing a ff on Suvan. Now I personally love reading these ff and end up creating or writing them in my mind as well funny I know but yea... This has been in my mind since a long time idk if it turned out how I would like it to since I have never written anything other than my uni assignments in my entire life. I'm definitely not as great as the other members here. But do give it a like if you guys like the story and feel free to provide critical feedback. šŸ˜³

I will start the story in the comments section below......

INDEX

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter 2: Page 2

Chapter 3: Page 3

Chapter 4: Page 3

Chapter 5: Page 4

Chapter 6: Page 5

Chapter 7: Page 5

Chapter 8: Page 6

Chapter 9: Page 6

Edited by tinamalHOTra96 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

This is set after the separation. Though the pre-leap story is same but with a few changes towards the end which will be revealed later on. I will also change Veerā€™s character to Dabbu (EDKV season 1) because his character was more interesting personally. 

Timeline

Case filed immediately after Vijayā€™s death

1 year later Devraj sentenced to 3 years jail

2 years after that Suman pleas to the higher court

1 year later she withdraws the case

Chapter 1

After 7 years

News headlines that had been going on for the past one week on all news channels, ā€œSuman Tiwari ek khandani ghadar ya ek kharab system ka natizaā€. Sumanā€™s story had been running on all the news channels with different funky headlines. They were claiming that she had been working for the terrorist organizations since her fatherā€™s death, who himself was working for them and had bribed Devraj Malhotraā€™s firm to produce faulty vests for the Army. Suman had first believed that this was Devrajā€™s fault and with the help of her Dadu and his contacts they had filled a case against him and his firm. Devraj was found guilty of negligence and sentenced to jail for 3 years however she was not convinced and plead to the higher court but surprisingly after fighting the case for a year she withdrew her case issuing a public apology to the Malhotra family. The news channels claimed she withdrew her case against Devraj because she found out about her fatherā€™s involvement in the faulty vests and went on to follow his path by working in and against the Army. Her case had been on fast track and the verdict will be announced tomorrow.

When Shravan saw the news for the first time he could not believe what was happening, it was as if the world around him had broken apart. How could this be possible, the Suman he knew would never do such a thing forget about doing this she would never even imagine such a thing. His parents and him had been watching the updates on the news however none of them had the guts to contact the Tiwari family as they still felt responsible for Colonel Vijay Tiwariā€™s death. None of them ever hated the Tiwari family for filing a case against them or blaming them. Devraj understood and took responsibility for his negligence as this had cost not only 3 soldiers their lifeā€™s but also 3 families were broken. He had helped provide for the 2 families in whatever possible ways he could but the third family or Tiwari family he never had the guts to face them. Initially it was difficult to make his family understand this as they all loved him dearly especially Sharvan and Kavita but with time they came around and understood what Suman and her family must have been through. Initially Shravan hated Suman for not being there for him and not understanding his side of the story and blaming his father. Later he accepted his fatherā€™s punishment and while his father was in jail, he understood what Suman must be going through not having her father around at all. Slowly his hated faded away. He wanted to apologise to her but could not gather the courage to do so, he decided that once Devraj finished his sentence the whole Malhotra family would go and apologise to the Tiwari family for the misunderstanding, negligence and their loss. However when he found out that Suman had plead to the higher court for a stricter sentence he lost it, he thought like him even she would have understood the circumstances with time but no she was adamant on punishing his father even more and that day he had decided come what may he will not let his father spend more time in jail and rather will make her pay for this petty thinking. 

Surprisingly his parents were not angry with this but rather understood why Suman must have done such a thing. But he could not control his anger and felt that she was trying to teach him a lesson by punishing his father. He had tried to contact her but there was no way he could do so she had blocked him everywhere and common friends was not even a question. After 1 year of the case moving to the higher court Shravan received a call from their lawyer who told him that Suman has withdrawn the case and he was on top of the world as he believed his tactics had finally worked and she was forced to withdraw the case. 

All these memories flashed in front of him and he suddenly realized that whatever he did must have cost Suman her career and maybe her life. He immediately booked his tickets for Delhi. He didnā€™t know what he would do there, he didnā€™t know if whatever happened was because of him, he didnā€™t know if he would be able to help Suman, he didnā€™t know how he would face her but he knew one thing for sure that whatever Suman was going through he had a part to play in it, he was partly responsible and he must rectify his mistake right now. Because if there is one thing, he learned from his mentors Colonel Vijay and Sumo it was to owe up to your mistakes and accept whatever comes your way as a punishment. This is the exact thing his father had done as well, maybe he learned it from Vijay uncle as well, Sharvan thought on his flight to Delhi. 

As he landed his eyes went on the televisions at the airport looking for an update on her case. However, all televisions had only songs or cartoons playing. So, he checked his phone and what he saw next sucked the life and soul out of him. He suddenly felt dizzy and his legs were wobbly, he tried to reach out for some support when he blacked out. He could not think and react while people surrounded him and were continuously asking him something, he could not understand the only words came out of this mouth were ā€œSumo, Iā€™m sorryā€. 

Do tell me if you guys liked it or not and if you guys would like me to continue with the story. I must tell you in case I'm not able to complete it I would definitely post what was planned for the story so curious people like me don't have to live in suspense šŸ¤£

This story is pretty long so at any point if you guys start finding it boring let me know as well so I can add little masala. Don't expect mushy mushy romance since that's not my cup of tea AT ALL šŸ¤Ŗ

Edited by tinamalHOTra96 - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow that's an interesting and new take to the story!

Please to continue. I really enjoyed reading the first chapteršŸ‘šŸ¼

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Thank you so much Bucky!!! I really appreciate your response šŸ¤—šŸ˜³

Will update the next chapter very soon!!!

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

welcome to the Forum Tina šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

i really like the twist you made to the existing storyline... šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘šŸ¼

keep writing.. would love to read more

Edited by SuVan_EDKV2 - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

interesting FF..nice to meet u too..

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuVan_EDKV2

welcome to the Forum Tina šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

i really like the twist you made to the existing storyline... šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘šŸ¼

keep writing.. would love to read more

Thaaaaank you!!! I will upload the next chapter soon!!

And btw love that quote you have as your signature. Did you write it??

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

interesting FF..nice to meet u too..

Thaaaank you!!! Nice to meet you Meena, I hope you don't mind me calling you that. šŸ˜Š

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tinamalHOTra96

Thaaaank you!!! Nice to meet you Meena, I hope you don't mind me calling you that. šŸ˜Š

np , thats my name so no worries..šŸ˜Š

tinamalHOTra96 thumbnail

Chapter 2

After the airport incident Shravan somehow gained strength and courage to go to the Army headquarters in Delhi and confess his mistakes hoping it would revoke whatever he saw at the airport. Suman had been sentenced to be hanged till death and he could not let such a thing happen he had to do something as he knew Suman can be selfish, mean, rude or anything but not a traitor. 

As he reached the headquarters, he asked for Major General Bakshi, he was the man who was heading the investigation of Captain Suman Tiwari. He also had been Sumanā€™s mentor in the army hence Shravan hoped that he would help him in getting the death sentence revoked for Suman. Shravan had heard about MG Bakshi and Sumanā€™s relationship here and there; everyone knew that MG Bakshi treated Suman like his daughter.

In Major General Bakshiā€™s office:

As Shravan walked in, he saw MG Bakshi sitting on his chair and sipping coffee. He did not look very old maybe a little older than his father. Shravan wondered if he would help him, as he wondered wouldnā€™t this man try to save Suman if he loved her like his daughter, why would he head the investigation and more importantly why does he seem so clam, a slight doubt crossed his mind about opening up to him now. However, he did not know who else to speak to, so he decided to take the risk just for Suman. 

After 2 hours when Shravan came out of MG Bakshiā€™s office he looked very confused and could not make out what to understand from the recent conversation. At one point it seemed like this man would do anything to save Suman as if she was his daughter and next moment it seemed like this man was playing games, he had asked Shravan to keep quiet and never open his mouth in front of anyone till MG Bakshi asks him to. Shravan was confused but he thought of waiting for 24 hours before taking another step. In meanwhile he had requested a meeting with Suman and was able to gain permission due to MG Bakshiā€™s help. 

He somehow gathered the courage to go meet Suman. She was kept in a special jail with extra protection as they feared an attempt from her ā€œfriendsā€ to recuse her as she was an asset for them. He laughed a little at the thought. 

Flashback

ā€œSumo yeh army me gundo aur terrorist logo ko kaha rakhte honge aur unka karte kya hongeā€

ā€œShravan tum pagal ho yah stupid mujhe samjah nahi aata, obvisouly unke liye special jails hote hai with extra security taki unke saathi ya friends unhe bhaga na le jayeā€

ā€œLo toh friends toh bhagane ke liye hote haina, phir chahe kiske bhi friends ho agar dosti paki ho toh koi bhi dewar thod sakti haiā€

ā€œTum sach me pagal ho pata bhi hai agar yeh log bahar aa jaye toh kitna nuksan kar sakte hai TUM jaise civilians koā€ Sumo laughing 

ā€œArrey pata hai mai mazak kar raha tha, waise agar tumhe aisi jail me jana pade na toh mai zaroor aunga tumhe bahganeā€

ā€œOh, please phele mujhse tezz toh bhag lo phir deware thodna tum, tab tak mai khud bhagne ka intezam kar lungiā€

Suddenly a thought crossed Shravanā€™s mind to rescue Suman out of the jail, but he too was an Army officer and understood the repercussions of this plus knowing Suman she would never run from the custody; she would rather stay and fight and give up her life for the country. She was never selfish when it came to her country and doing something for it. 

As he entered the jail, he realized what conditions she might have been living in as it was dark, dusted and smelled horrible. As he walked towards her cell, he realized she was kept in isolation, he walked towards her and saw a very petite figure sitting on the ground with her head into her knees. As he got closer, he could see her wounds and marks of beating. She was in a miserable condition and that hit him harder than any of the bullets so far. He blamed himself for her condition. He was surprised how she did not look up or realize that someone had walked into her cell, the once attentive Sumo did not realize someone was standing so close to her this broke him. He mustered the courage to call out her name after 5 minutes of standing and looking at her or more like analysing her, ā€œSuman, mai hu Shravanā€. Suddenly her head shot up and her eyes were blood red with cut marks and bruises on her face. She had been tortured for information. Finally, she spoke, and he was happy and what she said did not surprise him at all, ā€œNikal jao yaha se, just get outā€ she shouted with all the energy she could gather.

PS: I only have a basic understanding of the Indian Army, hence if I am going wrong with anything please point it out though I will take a bit of creative liberty here and there. And I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments.