•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I think most people will agree that the 2 best performances of his career are Haider and Kabir Singh. So, which of these 2 performances would you choose as the more convincing performance and why?

I'll pick Haider because it was a very difficult role to play and he nailed it. He absolutely got the body language and mannerism right...was phenomenal, in fact.

He was also very good in Kabir Singh, a performance which I personally thinks deserved all the awards last year.

Discuss.

I would go for Haider.

Shahid did a splendid job in both Haider and Kabir Singh, but the energy that he had put on the performance of Haider was something on another level. For once I totally forgot that I was seeing Shahid on screen. For a while I really thought that he went crazy, lol, after all he made his character so alive!😆

The way he had put on his emotions were tremendous, the Haider role was indeed made for him. Shahid's best performance so far.❤️ 

Shahid won Filmfare Best Actor for his performance, very well deserving, shows that Filmfare isn' really biased every time.😃

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago

kabir singh

but the subtlety in the young shahid in Haider was amazing

his interaction with tabu, shraddha  etc

Kabir Singh, because he made that obnoxious character not just watchable but also believable(and, if I may add, hatable) 

He also gave excellent performance in Kaminey 

Haider anyday it's one of my favs❤️