Anupamaa

Paritosh needs a reality check

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way paritosh is blindly following his dad .. he really need to get a nice scolding . I expected rakhi to come up with a thing ki the way he is supporting his father , what if he do the same with Kinjal  .. maybe to break the alliance or to make Kinjal realise that he don't deserve her n all. 

But surprisingly Kinjal herself got a thought in her mind .. now i feel Kinjal herself will gonna break the alliance if pari will continue with this " mere papa mahan" drama . 

It's good to see that Kinjal is not  blinded by love kind of girl and have a sense of ryt n wrong .. 

Maybe our Toshu baby will gonna blame anu as usually for his broken rishta ..😳

But this time Anupama should not listen to his baqwass and give him left right and centre 😡.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Toshu will surely get his due when Kinju baby's mother will give him an ultimatum of wrong or right, and he sees how shameless Vanraj can get! Anu is not going to take his BS, that is for sure 👍🏼

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Paritosh needs to grow up, for a guy who’s engaged to be married his behavior is too immature. It’s good to see  Kinjal calling him out  his way of thinking and mixed up priorities when it comes to his parents.

If he do get married to Kinjal I don’t see the marriage lasting because Kinjal seems to be much more level headed and mature in her thinking and behavior than him. Honestly I can’t understand what It is  about him that Kinjal is attracted to.

The guy is a whiny kid.

Anupama was right when she told him that he’s more like her than Vanraj. In his need to please his father, he turns a blind eye to all the obvious signs of Vanraj  lies and deception.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I sometimes wonder what exactly did Kinjal see in Toshu, cos Kinjal seem intelligent compared to Toshu most times. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He is irritating!! His Dad jaap makes me so angry. I’m glad Kinjal is much more smarter than him. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Love really is blind 

We saw it with Anupama 

now we see it with Kinjal....

run Kinjal run...dump the baby and get a real man

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Rakhi doesnt really need to do anything cos the way Toshu is going and thinking its ok that his daddy did a mistake and Anupamaa should let it go,  do you think Kinjal is gonna put up with that attitude, he himself is going to be the reason for his relationship will break - might get some sense into him

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Toshu will very much learn his lesson when Kinjal herself will dump him which I am pretty sure will happen. The way he is supporting his dad and keeps telling Kinjal his father made a mistake and Anupama should forgive him I was hoping that Kinjal will hit him on his head with his book. How can he take this so lightly.

But then I am pretty sure that Toshu will blame Anupama for all this making Vanraj very happy. Just hope that Anupama just doesnt sit down and listen but shows him the mirror properly.

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah Paritosh literally pissed me off totally yesterday. I mean, I was still a little lenient with his support of his father because he walked into that manipulation but hello!! Excuse me! Is he daft for real-.- He just told his would be wife not to interfere with his mother’s matters and instigate her to change her life which is PERFECT according to him. I mean I could not have been more disappointed in Toshu (who I’ve never liked as it is). Kinjal deserves better quite frankly, Toshu looks as manipulative as his father to me, and his sense of right and wrong has completely been destroyed. 

His mother has been cheated upon, lied to constantly, she has been controlled for so many years together, her heart has been crushed, she barely had any self confidence and self-esteem for more than a decade, and Paritosh here, thinks that a life like this is, PERFECT if she forgave her husband for the cheating bit oh because of course he thinks that’s the only thing wrong here. what does that even say about him and his own mentality. 

I love how Kinjal stands her ground on this, she being an outsider (or even Nandini for that matter) is more concerned with Anupamaa and her confidence in her is amazing to see.

At this rate, Toshu will end up losing Kinju and for GOOD.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

not just a reality check but break up by kinjal. He doesn't deserve a girl like kinjal. jate waqt kinjal suna ke jaye and blame his father for their breakup. tab shayad akal aye ise.