Yeh Hai Chahatein

Abrargun Fanfic - Undeniable love

lostsoullll thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have given a try to write a fanfiction dedicated to Abrargun on Wattpad. It will be updated every Sunday. Constructive criticism is always welcomed and I want this topic for the discussions about the FF and I can also incorporate some ideas from here. Please let me know about your opinions, it will be appreciated :)))

The name of the FF is Undeniable Love.  I am unable to post the link because I am a newbie, however, it rated no 6 under the tag of Abrargun on Wattpad. I hope you guys give it a read.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: lostsoullll

I have given a try to write a fanfiction dedicated to Abrargun on Wattpad. It will be updated every Sunday. Constructive criticism is always welcomed and I want this topic for the discussions about the FF and I can also incorporate some ideas from here. Please let me know about your opinions, it will be appreciated :)))

The name of the FF is Undeniable Love.  I am unable to post the link because I am a newbie, however, it rated no 6 under the tag of Abrargun on Wattpad. I hope you guys give it a read.

also tag it under #yehhaichahatein so that more people can find it