•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Yesterday’s IPL match

IPL is verypopular among everyone. It is the best for cricket lovers like me, talkingabout yesterday we had a total of 2 IPL matches. The 1st match wasbetween MI and DC and the 2nd one was between RCB and SRH. With thiseach IPL team completed a total of 13 matches and in total we have completed 52matches. After the 56th IPL match we will enter to semifinals andfinals. And till now we have only one team qualified for the semifinals andthat is MI with a total of 18 points. MI won yesterday’s match also, which was againstDC and boosted up 2 more points, from 16 to 18. MI is the leading IPL team withRCB at the second and DC at the third position (both with a total of 14points). MI is a very strong team as we have some of the finest cricketers inMI this year, we have, Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Kieron Pollard and Ishan Kishan as the most finest of all in MI. In DC Kagiso Rabada and Shikhar Dhawanare the best (according to me) and in RCB we are having, Virat Kohli, Yuzvendra Chahal, Devdutt Padikkal, AB de Villiers and Phillipe as the best of all. So,this IPL 3 teams are holding the finest players and those teams are RCB, MI and DC. KXIP also have good players, not best but good, KL Rahul and Chris Gayle, the boss. In yesterday’s match MI beat DC by 9 wickets. And SRH beat RCB by 5wickets. Yesterday the whole RCB team was really out of mood, SRH was able totake 7 wickets of RCB restricting it to a total of 120 runs in the allotted 20overs. SRH had a simple target which was of 121 runs and SRH completed it soon enough as SRH had 36 balls to spare. When SRH needed just 6 runs in 37 balls, Jason Holder hit a six!! That was such an easy target that, even if RCB would have taken 7-8 wickets, the ballers would have completed it. That was a boring match as SRH had a clear victory from the 10th over only. But I remained seated in front of the T.V. waiting for the bowlers to show their magic and take too many wickets that SRH gets all out. But it isn’t too easy, we can’t get a wicket in each ball, but, I wanted it. Chahal took 2 wickets, really worth 👏👏, but, at last RCB lost. LLL     

If RCB would have won yesterday’s match it would have been qualified for the semifinals…..

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago

Mumbai Indian has highest point in ip 2020 .

Watch IPL Live Online from anywhere without facing any geo-restrictions. Ivacy has made it simple for everyone to watch their favorite cricket league online.

Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing the suggestion atifak. I was able to watch IPL using the VPN that you mentioned. Also, I will be using the same to watch T20 world cup online from US.

Edited by Timado - 2 years ago