Choti sardarni remade in kannada

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, I am new to dis forum

A kannada show 'Hu male' which is remake of choti sardarni will be telecasting from 16 nov on colors kannada 

Sry,if already posted 

Edited by Adhviti - 3 years ago

This should be very interesting. Especially, how would they be transferring the typical Punjabi styles + words, and even more, the great accent on Sikh beliefs and practices?

Do keep us informed, if you are watching the Kannada version! 😃

Does this mean Choti Sardarni is going off-air?

Why so? It is just the success of a serial that prompts the production of other language presentations.

'Bepanah' had a Tamil version; Thapki Pyar Ki was shown in Indonesia in the local vernacular 👏

Yes it started this Monday. 

The tamil version is already 180+ episodes old. I am still on episode 15 so dont know if they have made any changes as per southern nativity.

Sure 

I watched first episode, they are celebrating diwali but story seems same,characters also ,they speak bengaluru kannada (because way of speaking kannada differs with region in karnataka)with no punjabi accent.They adopted south karnataka's nativity.

Edited by Adhviti - 3 years ago

Does this mean that the original actors are in it, with dubbing in Kannada, or local actors are doing the same characters?

I wonder how they can fit in all the elements related to Sikh beliefs and customs ....

And the setting is no longer Amritsar then??