Shakti... Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii

Heer and Virats Married Life 🥰💐🥳

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

So they finally got married. But the villain of the show preeto ....spoilt their wedding,  it seems like she didn’t let them complete the 7 pheras...due to some of her own insecurities...yes it’s all about her. Virat said he’ll take care of heer ,...but no she wasn’t feeling good after Malika told her about how cruel she was to soumya ...and she thinks that may happen to heer ..so she spoils heers wedding, This was heers lifelong dream ..to be a bride...and she loves Virat so much...after so much pain...where she lost him and then got him Back..she was finally going to marry him after A whole load of obstacles ...and wicked preeto spoils the best day of heers life. I really hope heer doesn’t speak to preeto for a while ...Both heer and us viewers need a break from Preeto 🤷🏻‍♀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Preeto lost all the credibility as a character. I don't believe her anymore that she truly loves Heer and wants to protect her. If you truly love someone, you don't do that... you don't embarrass them in front of other  people, you don't spoil their happy and unique moment in life. She doesn't waste any opportunity to make a spectacle out of herself and publically humiliate Heer.  

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am literally stunned after watching and reading today’s episode. Cruelty to the max towards Heer. Cruella Preeto n her in laws. Now to top that, while Heer imagines romantic moments with Virat , he’s hesitant to face her for the wedding night. (From WU) Like, what the actual hell? Dude, didn’t you think about this before jumping off the cliff? If the writers gonna show V shunning Heer, I’m done with Shakti. So done!!!!

PS: They might use the incomplete wedding rituals as an excuse.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

I am literally stunned after watching and reading today’s episode. Cruelty to the max towards Heer. Cruella Preeto n her in laws. Now to top that, while Heer imagines romantic moments with Virat , he’s hesitant to face her for the wedding night. (From WU) Like, what the actual hell? Dude, didn’t you think about this before jumping off the cliff? If the writers gonna show V shunning Heer, I’m done with Shakti. So done!!!!

PS: They might use the incomplete wedding rituals as an excuse.

As well, I think they will use the incomplete wedding rituals as an excuse. 

Today I had the feeling that I was watching Preeto's story: so much focus on her feelings and actions. The CV tried so hard to justify her by making Gurwinder and Meher say that what she is doing is for Heer's well-being, but I didn't buy into them. It looked so forced.

And this time Virat's parents were absolutely right. No one will take such an insult.

It looks that the CV doesn't know what to do next.

burnnotice thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

As well, I think they will use the incomplete wedding rituals as an excuse. 

Today I had the feeling that I was watching Preeto's story: so much focus on her feelings and actions. The CV tried so hard to justify her by making Gurwinder and Meher say that what she is doing is for Heer's well-being, but I didn't buy into them. It looked so forced.

And this time Virat's parents were absolutely right. No one will take such an insult.

It looks that the CV doesn't know what to do next.

Just watched the episode with subtitles. Anyone else gets the feeling that Virat n Preeto planned the confusion? I didn’t like his reactions throughout the episode.....or is it the terrible editing? It was bad.- I couldn’t tell whether he was looking at Heer or Preeto. It looked like they cut and paste.🙄🙄

No doubt they will use the incomplete marriage for not having an intimate relationship. It was a depressing episode. 

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: burnnotice

Just watched the episode with subtitles. Anyone else gets the feeling that Virat n Preeto planned the confusion? I didn’t like his reactions throughout the episode.....or is it the terrible editing? It was bad.- I couldn’t tell whether he was looking at Heer or Preeto. It looked like they cut and paste.🙄🙄

No doubt they will use the incomplete marriage for not having an intimate relationship. It was a depressing episode. 

I don't know if Virat and Preeto have planned something because Preeto was quite happy with the marriage until she talked to Malika. But I felt that both Jigyasa and Simba looked uninterested and unconvinced by the unexpected twist. When Heer broke down and blamed Preeto for spoiling her childhood dream, I couldn't relate to her even though she was absolutely right. My point is that the actors didn't expect this unlogical twist and didn't have time to assimilate the change.

The whole idea of an incomplete marriage is an absolute stupidity. No woman will send her granddaughter to live with a man without a proper marriage in a community so traditional and judgmental as the one from Shakti. We know that there will be no intimacy, but the community doesn't. In real life, Heer will end up being insulted badly. Virat's parents are justified in not wanting to accept such an alliance under their roof. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I don't know if Virat and Preeto have planned something because Preeto was quite happy with the marriage until she talked to Malika. But I felt that both Jigyasa and Simba looked uninterested and unconvinced by the unexpected twist. When Heer broke down and blamed Preeto for spoiling her childhood dream, I couldn't relate to her even though she was absolutely right. My point is that the actors didn't expect this unlogical twist and didn't have time to assimilate the change.

The whole idea of an incomplete marriage is an absolute stupidity. No woman will send her granddaughter to live with a man without a proper marriage in a community so traditional and judgmental as the one from Shakti. We know that there will be no intimacy, but the community doesn't. In real life, Heer will end up being insulted badly. Virat's parents are justified in not wanting to accept such an alliance under their roof. 

when Preeto untied the gathbandan I was shocked.  ITV dramas always emphasize how important that tied knot is as it is a symbol of joining the man and woman in marriage,..I’ve watched shows where the knot is about to get undone and either the man or woman reties it...signifying their lasting unity..

And here this stupid Preeto goes and unties the gathbandan knot..these makers have lost it. Are they really trying to avoid heer having a marriage. If they didn’t want to get her married ..then they could have shown her journey in her career and establishing herself as an independent career  woman..But they made it a love story...so now why all the obstacles..heer being a kinnar is already a major obstacle that Virat and she need to deal with ,..as they may not be able to have physical intimacy or children unless there’s medical intervention..but why the need for all the obstacles just to let the marriage take place. Unless it’s planned by preeto and Virat ..so virats parents won’t trouble for a grandchild as heer and Virat can’t consummate their marriage and also for heer not to find out her truth ..just yet...🤷🏻‍♀️..but whatever it is ...generally in iTV ...untying of the gathbandan knot during the wedding is considered as a bad omen...So they really shouldn’t have got preeto to do that...🤦🏻‍♀️

eshasrk thumbnail

I have always been a silent reader here on this forum and I kinda liked Shakti part 2 with Virat and Heer.

Then I stopped watching after Virat discovered Heer was a kinnar and started behaving like an ass to her..... kinda lost my interest 

And after watching snippets of the episode where Virat finally realises he still loves Heer, I got kinda curious again where this would lead to 🤣..........I know mood swings 🤣

But yesterdays episode shocked me.........like literally was a shock. Why take all the trouble of trying to convince Heer first of his love, than Virat going on the -convince the family- tour, when ultimately the marriage remains incomplete 

What were we watching all these past weeks ??And finally when the moment is there, still NO marriage.....

I have always been told that untying the gathbandhan is a bad omen........now my question is : is something going to happen to Virat ????

Becoz at the moment he is her strongest supporter outside the Singh house.

And the reference of Heer - Ranjha these past few episodes constantly doesn't give me good vibes as well....coz Heer / Ranjha story was never a happy one 

Are these some sorts of foreshadowing of something bad happening ???

But frankly....I am again starting to loose my interest, especially after seeing Virats reaction during this episode en the pre-cap for Monday  

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

when Preeto untied the gathbandan I was shocked.  ITV dramas always emphasize how important that tied knot is as it is a symbol of joining the man and woman in marriage,..I’ve watched shows where the knot is about to get undone and either the man or woman reties it...signifying their lasting unity..

And here this stupid Preeto goes and unties the gathbandan knot..these makers have lost it. Are they really trying to avoid heer having a marriage. If they didn’t want to get her married ..then they could have shown her journey in her career and establishing herself as an independent career  woman..But they made it a love story...so now why all the obstacles..heer being a kinnar is already a major obstacle that Virat and she need to deal with ,..as they may not be able to have physical intimacy or children unless there’s medical intervention..but why the need for all the obstacles just to let the marriage take place. Unless it’s planned by preeto and Virat ..so virats parents won’t trouble for a grandchild as heer and Virat can’t consummate their marriage and also for heer not to find out her truth ..just yet...🤷🏻‍♀️..but whatever it is ...generally in iTV ...untying of the gathbandan knot during the wedding is considered as a bad omen...So they really shouldn’t have got preeto to do that...🤦🏻‍♀️

When Preeto untied the knot I was like: what is this? How can Preeto do such an ominous thing with her own hands! To her niece!

And not only the untying of the knot, but, overall, the entire ceremony had an atmosphere that indicating that the marriage is not meant to be... I found the whole thing very disturbing. After giving us so many signs that God supports their union, they came out with this negativity at their wedding. I didn't like how they emphasized so much on Malika's words that the wedding should be stopped. At least Harman and Saumya had their wedding done right. 

It's obviously that they just want to drag the story but how much they can stretch on the wedding of Virat and Heer. Seems like the story post-leap is just one long lists of wedding preparations and some attempts on Heer's life in between.

I think that Virat already had a plan to hide Heer's infertility by telling to his parents that he is the one who can't have children. He said so to Harak Singh.

burnnotice thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I have always been a silent reader here on this forum and I kinda liked Shakti part 2 with Virat and Heer.

Then I stopped watching after Virat discovered Heer was a kinnar and started behaving like an ass to her..... kinda lost my interest 

And after watching snippets of the episode where Virat finally realises he still loves Heer, I got kinda curious again where this would lead to 🤣..........I know mood swings 🤣

But yesterdays episode shocked me.........like literally was a shock. Why take all the trouble of trying to convince Heer first of his love, than Virat going on the -convince the family- tour, when ultimately the marriage remains incomplete 

What were we watching all these past weeks ??And finally when the moment is there, still NO marriage.....

I have always been told that untying the gathbandhan is a bad omen........now my question is : is something going to happen to Virat ????

Becoz at the moment he is her strongest supporter outside the Singh house.

And the reference of Heer - Ranjha these past few episodes constantly doesn't give me good vibes as well....coz Heer / Ranjha story was never a happy one 

Are these some sorts of foreshadowing of something bad happening ???

But frankly....I am again starting to loose my interest, especially after seeing Virats reaction during this episode en the pre-cap for Monday  

@bold Hehehe...I know, it was frustrating but I stuck with it. Had some nice moments...just didn’t like the food snatcher Jharna. However, if they show Virat shunning Heer because he suddenly gets an “Awakening,” I’ll chuck it for everything you said @italic! That was my exact reaction...like dude, we watched you for three weeks trying to convince town n country!🙄🙄 Smdh! 

Yesterday’s episode was disgusting and depressing. Made me so damn furious.

Wow.... I don’t even wanna think about something happening to Virat, but I just didn’t get good vibes from his reactions throughout the episode. Something is amiss. But like a member said, maybe the actors are fed up with the crap. 

Just read two spoilers...one said Heer will be tortured after marriage....where is Virat? 🙄😡 And the other said, ViHeer will live at Preeto🙄😳 The writers should pause and rethink the nonsense they’re churning out or else the show might bite the dust.