John Green watches Dil Bechara & messages Sajana Sanghi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Didn't watch the flick was she that good ?

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The movie was surprisingly bad, IMO. 

I lovedd the American version, maybe that's why this one didn't live up to it for me. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dannyzuks

And.....now the warriors are bashing john green on twitter for not mentioning or praising SSR 🤣

Really?

I guess, he only messaged her privately to appreciate her, knowing about her co star passed away must have been hard on her. It's not like he ACTUALLY appreciated her ðŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: RosesK

The movie was surprisingly bad, IMO. 

I lovedd the American version, maybe that's why this one didn't live up to it for me. 

I just don't like this kind of genre anymore. I tried reading his books, they bored me to death. Didn't bother myself with the movies. 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

That’s some praise from the horse’s mouth, aHavent watched the movie but good for Sanjana to receive kudos. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I am sorry, but with all due respect, the movie was boring and her acting was pretty average 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I am sorry, but with all due respect, the movie was boring and her acting was pretty average 

Haven’t watched it and now I’m not inclined too all the more lol.

The music is good though. I think it would have made sense to take actual teenagers. Unfortunately Bollywood never does that! 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Really?

I guess, he only messaged her privately to appreciate her, knowing about her co star passed away must have been hard on her. It's not like he ACTUALLY appreciated her ðŸ˜†

Lol hard on her. She has milked it since the day the news came. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dannyzuks

but still performance-wise, she was better than sushant.

I as a fan won't even deny this. I loved Sush as an actor but in last few years his acting has been deteriorating. He was so organic and good in KPC, SDR and byomkesh but after Raabta he got srk hangover also his anxiety was reflected in his performance. He still was good in some scenes ( like when he is taking to kizzie's dad in rain)