STARPLUS is turning to STAR JALSHA HINDI !

Posted: 3 years ago

Starplus is constantly remaking Star Jalsha shows in hindi. 

WHAT THE HELL. 1 or 2 shows are enough. But 4 !!!! 

Sreemoyee = Anupama

Kusum Dola = Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein

Ke Apon Ke Por = Saathiya 2

The upcoming show Imlie is the 2nd hindi remake of Ishti Kutum, 1st was Mohi that was launched in 2015. 

Upcoming addition, Mohor !!!!!!!!!

Seriouslyyy !!!!

I am really curious to know on what PURPOSE they constantly remaking Star Jalsha serials in hindi and that too few WORST ONES.

And this is ACCEPTABLE ! A highly popular GEC like Starplus is constantly bringing remakes and not giving any chance to original scripts !!! 

RIDICULOUS !!!!

(Edited)

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Here's a gift for the channel from my side !!! Enjoy !!! 😏

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

I agree with you.this channel has turned into star jalsha Hindi. I think even kulfi belongs to your list. your edit is superb.I don't understand how the same show is remade twice.maybe in mohi they didn't make the hero fall in love with mohi so here they will show it without the 2nd female lead 

Kulfi too is Bengali show remake.

Not just that. On their sister channel Star Bharat, Jai Kanhaiyya was remake of Bengali show.

I dont understand why these pathetic remakes with horrible content gets high ratings while comedy shows on Star Bharat are getting 0.1-0.3 ratings. 2 of them even ending abruptly now.

Now one more Star Jalsha show remake coming on Star Bharat. The show is named Durga which is remake of another Bengali show.

Originally posted by Juhi_04

Now one more Star Jalsha show remake coming on Star Bharat. The show is named Durga which is remake of another Bengali show.

In Shashi Sumeet productions upcoming programmes list there is another show which is supposed to be the remake of Khorkuto.

Matlab sab show ka remake banake hi dum lenge.

Banana hai toh koi achhe show ka banaona.🤔

Originally posted by Dotslover22

In Shashi Sumeet productions upcoming programmes list there is another show which is supposed to be the remake of Khorkuto.

Matlab sab show ka remake banake hi dum lenge.

Banana hai toh koi achhe show ka banaona.🤔

Hmm i too read that.

This is really scary yaar will they never bringing original content again !!! 😱😱

Exactly. There were many classic bengali shows that were progressive too but unka remake nahi aane wala. 🤢

I think Mohor and Titli are also in the list !! 🤣

Originally posted by Juhi_04

Yeah Durga Durgeshwari's hindi remake. Surprisingly they are remaking a show which was a big flop in bengali. 🤣

Originally posted by Neonholic

Yeah Durga Durgeshwari's hindi remake. Surprisingly they are remaking a show which was a big flop in bengali. 🤣

The second season is flop but the first one (named Durga) was a big hit

Originally posted by Neonholic

Hmm i too read that.

This is really scary yaar will they never bringing original content again !!! 😱😱

Exactly. There were many classic bengali shows that were progressive too but unka remake nahi aane wala. 🤢

I think Mohor and Titli are also in the list !! 🤣

Bold-True. Why can't they remake Prothoma Kadombini🤔

Underlined-😆Obviously