Kundali Bhagya

Will Karan make some sort of promise to Mahira?

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is just random guess making and even more random assumption making but Karan has the habit of making promises to women in his effort to try and be the saivior. It is a different issue that he has never fulfilled his promises 😆. The bts and the dialogues and segments suggest, Preeta will be blamed by Kareena, Ramona and police for Mahira's condition.  His savior complex may in actuality be just be the beginning of the cricket team that Prithvi was referring to.   ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

what sort of promise? will he promise her a cricket team ðŸ¤£

sameer said something bad is gonna happen to karan and mahira. what it could be? 🤔

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

whatever it is but preeta wont let anything wrong happen i think there was something in that line from todays episode that srishti said preeta dii is used to winning new challenges now and also the bts thats coming these days are giving us some hints  about upcoming episodes and i dont think karan will be this stupid to promise Mahira anything after seeing her crazy avatar

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mahira needs help not Karan ðŸ˜† But it's itv world so proper medical help won't be considered for Mahira 

TheM5393 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: music_girl

Mahira needs help not Karan ðŸ˜† But it's itv world so proper medical help won't be considered for Mahira 

Yes, but Karan is one of the main protagonist of the show. He genuinely does care for Mahira. As he ought to because she is his friend and him and his family did give her false hope, till the very end. As I don't think Preeta will get into any actual trouble, neither, do I think Mahira is going anywhere either, something has to be set up for the long term.

an_am thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TheM5393

Yes, but Karan is one of the main protagonist of the show. He genuinely does care for Mahira. As he ought to because she is his friend and him and his family did give her false hope, till the very end. As I don't think Preeta will get into any actual trouble, neither, do I think Mahira is going anywhere either, something has to be set up for the long term.

if writer had already decided that preeta will wear that pink saree in her munhdikhai which karan selected for her on halwa morning ðŸ˜†, he had definitely planned mahira's suicide at that time too. so obviously it has to do something with long term storyline.

i have noticed in recent tracks that they are trying to show mahira miserable so that audience can also start feeling pity for her because she is mentally unstable and whatever she did in the past was also due to her psychological condition.

i made a post on mahira a couple of weeks ago. can she turn positive or not. i mentioned in that post that makers are trying to make mahira's character more like a an obsessive psychotic mentally unstable patient who needs to be admitted in rehab. she was a positive character initially. so there are chances she can turn positive again after treatment. karan can do her cognitive behavioral therapy himself, this is what she needs ðŸ˜†

TheM5393 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: an_am

if writer had already decided that preeta will wear that pink saree in her munhdikhai which karan selected for her on halwa morning ðŸ˜†, he had definitely planned mahira's suicide at that time too. so obviously it has to do something with long term storyline.

i have noticed in recent tracks that they are trying to show mahira miserable so that audience can also start feeling pity for her because she is mentally unstable and whatever she did in the past was also due to her psychological condition.

i made a post on mahira a couple of weeks ago. can she turn positive or not. i mentioned in that post that makers are trying to make mahira's character more like a an obsessive psychotic mentally unstable patient who needs to be admitted in rehab. she was a positive character initially. so there are chances she can turn positive again after treatment. karan can do her cognitive behavioral therapy himself, this is what she needs ðŸ˜†

To be honest the only thing that is offensive that Mahira has done and the Luthra's don't know about is push Mahesh off the stairs while he was already falling off it because of Sherlyn. Considering Karan already saw Mahira pushing Preeta infront of the truck and still did not do anything, Mahira isn't being build up as an 'evil' character. She is being built up with certain level of complexity, she reminds me of Mandira from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.   

an_am thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TheM5393

To be honest the only thing that is offensive that Mahira has done and the Luthra's don't know about is push Mahesh off the stairs while he was already falling off it because of Sherlyn. Considering Karan already saw Mahira pushing Preeta infront of the truck and still did not do anything, Mahira isn't being build up as an 'evil' character. She is being built up with certain level of complexity, she reminds me of Mandira from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.   

i totally agree. sherlyn is the main vamp with an evil hidden motive. mahira has no hidden motive, she is just obsessed with karan and she has gone lunatic now. she reminds me of maya from beyhadh ðŸ˜†

mahira shares certain characteristics with karan. both of them are crazy. sherlyn and prithvi are cunning and evil. rishabh and preeta are innocent and simple.

prithlyn's baby is already in progress ðŸ˜†

KarMa are gonna make a cricket team ðŸ˜†

rishabh and preeta........???? ðŸ˜†

marriages happened among mismatched people with strikingly contrast characteristics. what about babies? 🤔

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: an_am

i totally agree. sherlyn is the main vamp with an evil hidden motive. mahira has no hidden motive, she is just obsessed with karan and she has gone lunatic now. she reminds me of maya from beyhadh ðŸ˜†

mahira shares certain characteristics with karan. both of them are crazy. sherlyn and prithvi are cunning and evil. rishabh and preeta are innocent and simple.

prithlyn's baby is already in progress ðŸ˜†

KarMa are gonna make a cricket team ðŸ˜†

rishabh and preeta........???? ðŸ˜†

marriages happened among mismatched people with strikingly contrast characteristics. what about babies? 🤔

Babies will happen with the right people. I have always felt rishabh and preeta will have kids.

an_am thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Preeta841

Babies will happen with the right people. I have always felt rishabh and preeta will have kids.

😆

kids gotta get right set of genes.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago