*|| PKK Written Update - 28th October 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 28th October 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Omkar says to Mayura that you must be hungry, it is breakfast time. I will let breakfast for you. He asks Piyush to sit near Mayura she may get bored alone. Omkar leaves to get breakfast. Piyush tries to talk to Mayura and Mayura isn't ready to listen to him as she thinks Piyush cheated on her by making her marry his brother and taking his side. Piyush says no you are getting me wrong. Even Sanjay bhai is with us, you don't need to worry. Mayura says I will never trust you now. Piyush tries to tell her something but she doesn't want to listen and Omkar comes so he changes topic around saying good things about Omkar. How Omkar is better than any other husbands and he makes you happy. 

Piyush says we will fight this. It isn't easy but Omkar was my god. Omkar comes and says I doubted on Piyush for no reason. He cannot leave me.  Sanjay calls Piyush and we cannot fight like this with Omkar, only you can help Mayura. Try getting back Omkar's trust and win over him. Piyush keeps telling Mayura him and Sanjay will get her out soon. 

Omkar shouts at Pushpa (chef) for putting hair accidently in Mayura's food. Omkar says to Pushpa he will get her bald and get her new food now.  Mayura's father comes with Sanjay and the get stopped by the guards. 

Omkar makes Mayura eat and says please eat otherwise your skin will get dull. Mayura sees her father and he comes through the cage to hug her. Mayura's father gets very angry saying have you lost your mind? you locked her in a cage? do you have any humanity left? release her right now. Mayura's father's friends says we will make a video and make this viral what you are doing to her. Omkar comes out of the cage and opens it for Mayura.  Omkar closes the cage and goes out. Mayura says please open it. My father is here. Omkar throws diamonds under their feet and says do what you want or stay with father in law. Mayura's father says you cannot buy everyone like that. 

Mayura's father begs Omkar's mother to please to stop Omkar and she says please go away from here, you will ruin my saree. 

Omkar's mother says it’s Narmala pooja. You do it every year. Omkar says how can I forget that? I will go to the temple. Piyush says can I give Mayura water? Omkar nods. Piyush goes to Mayura. Omkar's mother makes Omkar eat. Piyush says to Mayura there’s a pooja tomorrow. He will go at all costs tomorrow. We have to plan something. It’s a big chance to get out of this cage. Omkar says it’s a big day tomorrow. Mayura says I will get out of this cage tomorrow.

Precap:

Omkar ties Mayura’s hand with hers. He says come with me. Mayura says where are you taking me? He dances with Mayura. Mayura steals the key. She says I will be free now.

-Prii

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the update dear .

I loved Piyush in this episode .