Shaadi Mubarak

Preeti isnt preeti anymore! - Page 2

SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Shinesparkle3

Looks like rajshree took away preeti with her while she left. This is some other lady being KT's partner.

Wow makers! They have changed the entire image of Preeti. Preeti is not a kind of woman who would even wear what the actress was wearing today. The track looks abrupt and disconnected from the character what preeti was.. There was a necessity to show the progression of the character.. All of us know how the pallu of preeti would never go below her shoulder. I am not saying she shouldnt wear such outfits but not suddenly lile this. People are calling her hot and sexy and preeti is feeling good about it. I was like "is she even the preeti whom we saw for past 53 episodes?" That preeti is lost.

And that dance which she did at kusum's place was another shock. Preeti would never dance like that. It would have been a little gracious i felt matching preeti's character. 

Episode looks illogical. From where on earth did preeti get that saree with exact fitting blouse instantly?? She got ready within minutes that too with make up and hair styling.. Preeti definitely isnt a person who would spend on grooming herself. 

Where is the progression of the character here? I think viewes should forget whatever the makers showed till now and adapt to the new characters and story which definitely people who followed the serial since beginning wouldnt do.

This was the only serial I used to।put my mobile aside while watching it now I just can't connect with Preeti   I agree with the person who said rajshree mam took away preetis character with her🙃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am a Rati fan but I have to agree with this point. Preeti's character change is too drastic.

Out of the blue, she has stories from her childhood and jawani where she was the masti kind of person. There was no hint of this before. This is classic character inconsistency.

As for the saree, Rati looked stunning of course but Preeti would never wear such a saree with net-like pallu spread across. She was more of the conservative dresser.

To the point above on how she found a saree that fits so soon... it's Indian TV😆. In Indian serial world one can find perfectly fitting cloths instantly for any occasion while irl we take weeks.😆

Apart from that, I enjoyed Rati's performance. It's like watching Nupur again... I'm tearing up with joy😭

SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The makers replaced the actress and also ended up changing the character of Preeti.. not sure why 😕 but I’m kinda happy with the change in character.. new Preeti might finally have the guts to slap Tarun the moment he starts abusing her! 

Edited by SayCheese - 3 years ago
Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

New preeti has no chemistry with KT 🧐 and she is total misfit n looks much elderly than original preeti 🤦🏻‍♀️ whatever may be the real age fact is she looks elder than original preeti   on screen😕

Makers are really fool to be replace like this they should have tried to compromise but alas 🤬