Mukesh Khanna bashes out on akshay's laxmi bomb over its title. - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

He is already in politics.. But hasn't got anything in return, hence the bluster. He seeks visibility and plum position may be 

The old reruns of his shows gave him some limelight. Might as well as use it until it disappears completely ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by MujheMaarjaneDo

Damn, I changed my UN too early 

BadmashJesus, kiya naam hain.

Was that your original or the one you want?๐Ÿ˜†

I had MahanalayakKarn for a while. Drew too much attention from certain peeps, so I changed it back to original.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

The old reruns of his shows gave him some limelight. Might as well as use it until it disappears completely ๐Ÿ˜†

He got into fight with ftii wala gajendra chauhan.. I didn't even bother to read what they fought about.. Hopeless guys

Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

He got into fight with ftii wala gajendra chauhan.. I didn't even bother to read what they fought about.. Hopeless guys

You mean Yudhishtir rewrote the Mahabharata by fighting against his Bheeshm pitamah? ๐Ÿ˜ฒGhor kalyug indeed!

Originally posted by Aanandaa

You mean Yudhishtir rewrote the Mahabharata by fighting against his Bheeshm pitamah? ๐Ÿ˜ฒGhor kalyug indeed!

Yes.. I am too bored to read about the fight but they traded charges for a few days 

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Was that your original or the one you want?๐Ÿ˜†

I had MahanalayakKarn for a while. Drew too much attention from certain peeps, so I changed it back to original.

My UN was ThugLeader, LoveKatty24_7, U_R_MY_BITCH, Thug-Leader, RegressiveThug over the last five years, I than thought lets change to something dramatic, BW dailogue type, so went with MujhemaarJaneDo, although it should have been MujheMarJaneDo.

Although this BadmashJesus coined by Mukesh Khanna name sounds hilarious, AllahBomb sounds lame though.

MK is looking for attention. Else, where has he been in the entirety of BW history?

Awkward-looking South Indians with thick accent?

Quirky Paris?

Easy/drunk Christians?

If he wants one solid example for the name of a revered figure used in a movie, how about this? (see video below)

Point should not even be that MK is a hypocrite. It's that nothing should be beyond mockery except grossly evil/tragic things. Even then, it should only be treated as a matter of crassness and bad taste. Shun the artist and creation if you feel offended. Don't go around threatening violence. 

https://youtu.be/obHPQU0C1oo

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aanandaa

*gasps* Mary? You mean Jesusโ€™s mom? Bollywood doing what it does best- insulting Hinduism. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

On a serious note, if one religion gets insulted all religions indeed get insulted because they all profess the same principles. And kisi human ka aukaat nahi to insult any religion. All these snowflakes should just start working more or strengthening their own faith instead of trying to work on the other people. 

I always end up thinking what kind of God has time to be offended by Bollywood? I mean, it's not like there's a shortage of other issues for a divine being to worry about. ๐Ÿ˜†