Bawra Mann : Vani Os

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi people, since Saturday is still far away, and I was listening to this beautiful song and thinking of this beautiful pair Vani, this came into my mind. Hope you all find it readable 🤗

Song link : https://youtu.be/oX_I8fRA_Pk

BAWRA MANN 

"Bawra Mann dekhne Chala ek sapna, Bawre se Mann ki dekho bawri h baatein, Bawre se man ki dekho bawri h baatein.." Bani stopped as she saw Veer standing at the door, she smiled unconsciously and closed the balcony door, clearing her throat and trying to not be embarrassed, a smile still adoring her beautiful face. 

"Kya hua? Ruk Kyu gai, gaaon na, acha lag raha tha" Veer looked at her astonished, how many shades this woman has? He never doubted her but to say he wasn't surprised everytime he discovered one new talent of hers, would be lying to himself. 

"Nahi wo, bus ese he.. Meera di ki shadi ho rahi h ye sun k ajeeb sa lag raha tha, Khushi bhi or.." she tried expressing her feeling but failed to, Meera was her biggest strength, the one person who never left her side, someone she could blindly trust and someone who kept her trust, her faith. 

"Nostalgic is the word sweetheart" he winked as he jumped on the bed

"Han shayad" she whispered and sat beside him 

"I have never seen you smile like this, i think you look different kind of pretty when you smile" He held his breath and told her what was in his mind since he entered the room 

"thank you" She giggled 

"Thank you?" Veer joined his brows surprised

"Are you ok?" He checked her forehead 

"I am I am, I am ok infact I am happy" she removed his hand from her forehead and pressed it between her palms "And thank you really not only because you called me pretty, that's something I have heard from you a lot but I am really thankful Veeranashu, because of you Meera di is getting married to someone who deserves her, someone who would respect her, someone who would love her like you love me, and I am.." she stopped Midway when she realised what she has said. She wasn't wrong, was she? He has loved her too much,  she thought, he gave her the love of the family she never had, love that never seems to never get upset or lessen, love which stays whether she is dripped in Mud or drenched in pool water, love that accepted her hatred or whenever she would spit venom and blame him for every bad thing in the world, love that stayed, protected, respected her. Love that made her believe in good and No matter how hard she tried to stay away from him, she couldn't help but get consumed. 

"I agree except that love part.. I hope he loves her like I love you, but I am not sure if a love like mine would ever be created again in this world.. gharwali" He smiled looking at her crimson red cheeks 

"Yeah whatever" she rolled her eyes trying so hard to hide her blush. 

"Acha anyway, Jeeju is a good friend of yours right? So you must be knowing what he likes.. I was wondering if I could set up a date for both of them.. I will need your help" her doe eyes looked at him hopefully 

Meera was getting married to Veer's friend and business partner; earlier when Bani thought Jay was a good person and her mother decided to get Meera married to Jay, she never thought it was Jay's plan, she thought her mother was desperate to get her daughter married and she agreed with a heavy heart, because even though fading, she still acknowledged the relationship between them but she thought Meera couldn't get anyone better than Jay until Veer proved her wrong, on the Day of her sister's marriage , veer showed her Jay's true colors, he planned something that Jay attacked Bani not knowing veer was there and Bani was only acting. 

Meera had locked herself in her room, her mother taunting her for another failed rishta and blaming Bani for everything when Veer interfered and Asked Ranvir, his childhood friend to marry her, which he accepted. 

"I think he likes.. idk..how would I know what kind of date he likes.. I mean.. I know what I like.. in case you want to do it for me sweetheart" he replied 

"Veeer" she pleaded with her eyes 

"Acha ek shart pe" He smirked. She nodded 

"You have to sing me the song you were singing" he came closer to her and whispered. 

"What?" She giggled "that's what you want why?" She asked 

"Because the heart wants what it wants" he sighed 

"Okay, you know this song.. it's one of our favorites, me and Meera di often danced to it" She remembered good old times 

"Okay then, I will sing it to you" she said smiling and clearing her throat

"Can I lie down.. in your.. lap?" He asked betting his everything on her answer, being as courageous as he has never been 

She stopped breathing, her eyes fixed at his face, tracing the corner of his lips to his nose to his eyes and the lines on his forehead, he looked tensed and..handsome.. she moved her eyes to his neck and his broad shoulders, he indeed was a man any women would want any day, and she had him. What was in him she didn't like? When she thinks of it, she couldn't answer her own question. There wasn't anything in him she didn't like. Not now, not anymore but she still stayed aloof stayed far from him, never gave him a chance. He was always hers, but was she his? 

"Bani" His husky deep voice brought her out of her Veer land 

"Yes" she said startled "yes you may" she replied 

"Are you sure?" He double checked 

"Do you want me to write it on stamp paper?" She raised her brow 

He quietly lied and kept his head on her lap, his breath hitched and heart beats erratic.

"Are you comfortable?" She asked looking down on him, he was looking at the wall, too shy and scared to look at her. 

"Hm" he nodded 

Bawri si is dagar m bawra ek sath ho, is sayani bheed Mai bus.. hatho m tera haath ho.. 

She sang and looked at him, he looked up and met her eyes. He was seeing something in her eyes for the first time, something he never witnessed before, subconsciously he held her hand and kept it on his hair signalling her to stroll her fingers through his hair. She paused, stared at him and her fingers started caressing his head as she continued with her song..

Bawri si dhun ho koi bawra ek rag ho.. 

Bawre se per chahe bawre tarano k bawre se bol pe thirakna.. 

Bawra Mann dekhne Chala ek sapna..!!

She smiled and looked down at him, he was lying there, deep in slumber, his chest moving with the rhythm of his heart beats that she could hear, she could also hear his breathing in the silence of the mid night. 

How charming this man has been, and how she failed to notice. How honest and raw his love for her is, Is this real or just fantasy, she wonders on nights like these when he would slumber either in the middle of a movie or on the couch waiting for her to come back from the shower. She would sit down and observe him for sometime before covering him with the blanket. Today was different though,nhe has never been this close to her.. touching her.. carefully she made him sleep on his side of bed and covered him with the blanket. 

"Good night Veer"she smiled at his sleeping form and turned to go when something within her stopped her. She bent down and kissed his forehead, she had been caught off guard by her feelings, for her husband, soon to be the love of her life....until she accepts and til then, Veer will keep acting like he's sleeping. 

Nice. I loved it. 

Would love to read more. 

Keep writing🤗

This is really nice..simple yet emotional...i could really feel the emotions of bani...hope we get to see this kinda scene in the episode too❤️😊

this was so good! loved veer lying down on her lap, we really need that in the show too. thank you for writing this! 🤗

Really nice dear 

Its good 

Originally posted by MeDHellsAngel

Nice. I loved it. 

Would love to read more. 

Keep writing🤗

Thank you so much 🤗❤️

Originally posted by AnnieSKaur

This is really nice..simple yet emotional...i could really feel the emotions of bani...hope we get to see this kinda scene in the episode too❤️😊

Thank you Soo much!! ❤️

I wait for such scenes in the show  

Originally posted by nainaasharmaa

this was so good! loved veer lying down on her lap, we really need that in the show too. thank you for writing this! 🤗

Thank you so much Naina ❤️🤗

I wish we get such scenes ☺️