Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Khana Wasul Drama for Shravan | Sumo Roast, Vikram Toast, Sophie Boast

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok so today, it was kind of rather okayish episode for some reason so I'll just get to some decoding thing I saw today and I'm assuming with Shravan giggling in the precap, it'll continue tomorrow. But, with addition to writers making sumo the punching bag, it seems like the characters also don't want to remain behind.😆

----

Sumo gets fumed up upon seeing laughter from the room shravan and sophie are in so 

-Internal punching bag of Sumo getting restless😆

-Shravan introducing sophie to suman by getting all extra friendly and constantly glancing at suman's reactions 🤪

-Sumo introducing herself with cold attitude so sophie doesnt mind backing off to introduce herself as the wedding planner...*Shravan should've eaten some popcorn to watch the 😤 😤 naak phulaati hui sumo🤣*

-Sumo looks uncomfortable to lets get to discuss rules and regulations (bahar b code of conduct and bheetar b 😲?? ghar mei b office k kapde pehne huye tey toh rules discuss karo lol😆) disciplinarian drainage everywhere🤪lol shravan & sophie look at each other as if teacher didi aagai dimag pakane k liye....lol 😂 chalo Code of conduct continue kar-ing🥱😆

-LOL, shravan giving the takleef ka ilaaz wala taana and sumo 😤 😤 lmao, sophie suspected his injury so fast 😂 what was that lol? 😂 LMAO sumo gave shravan a THOKAAR before twisting it to shoulder injury 🤣bruh, u and ur wording game is quite interesting lol...pehle he used to be like a guy where anyone can figure his feelings but nowadays he knows his actions slyly and wants only sumo ka reaction...😆bruh, r u sure ur getting into a dangerous game to only land up hurting urself again?

-LMAO, sophie ka "aw" ko ignore karke sirf sumo ka "jaw " dekhna h shravan ko lol😆sumo ka agla reaction lol😆lol yeh chot dikana chata h sumo k aage sophie ko lol😆

-LOL, sumo back @ her IDC game😆PG ka bahane marke khud hogai restless...damru ko orders and than flip to shravan while being uncomfortable 😆lol the eye smirk when sumo said EXCUSE ME....lol kal kancha ka EXCUSE ME aaj sumo ka EXCUSE ME....u girls are excused from my sanity lol😆one is karela kancha and dusra is spitting sumo😕acting as if abhi b college mei sab inko bhau dete h 

-LOL, shravan intentionally laughing loud despite sumo k warning, another way of punching or irritating sumo sumo ji😆lol i miss that yellow bike...the red bike was good but the yellow bike was something special...

-bruh, shravan ka magic and sumo ka face hogya tragic lol😆lol what a wedding planner ...its the customers who decide but wedding planner apna h plan bata rhi h lol😆lol shravan ko partnership paki h lol...sumo ko pagal karne ki planning b paki h aur sophie k saath partnership b lol🤪itni tadap k itne faide lol... 😂 sophie on shravan becoming a good partner, girl either ur too weird or that is really the truth and sumo just chose to ignore it lol😆

---

sumo and her pooch kancha ki kachar kachar 

-lol ek pg k saath free k pg...oh goodness 🤦‍♀️lol she was guest not a PAYING guest lol wtf...lol even kancha got interested in pg and his friend k baatei...lol😆this scene looked less like a jealous scene and more like neighbors commenting on guests coming into neighbor's house and it is still none of their business...lol ghar becomes a hotel, lol at least he's paying the rent,,kancha cheena, do u have a job ???😆oh god sumo and kancha k irritating talks...sumo ka delusional planskancha uprse is like extra mirchi thats not needed ...such a sar dardi characters these two have become...🤢 lol sumo apna dimag ko seedha karlo yaar 🤦‍♀️ shravan teda bana kyunki sumo ka dimag post leap teda hogya h ...what a stupid logic man...sumo k smirk & over confidence is beyond pluto 

---

lol when the nawab goes missing, sab on a mission to do chaan been only to find k woh toh shravan k room mei thasuch a random shitty scene...lol veer wants to hear stories from shravan....lol so sumo k stories are boring 🤣shravan ur such a nice person lol...beena and shravan are so much in love now 🤣veer is their connection lol...

-btw, shravan's banyan just made me feel that sumo increased the rent charges bc court case k b karche h 🤪so shravan doing some bachat now lol😆lol sumo getting over concerned ...itna concern toh beena b nhi dikari tee 🤦‍♀️ shravan ke saath rehne mei itni problem lol? LOLOLOLOLOL veer made a public announcement to shut sumo up where he'll stay with veer and beena has no problem toh sumo and kancha toh chup hogae😆lol kancha called shravan an UNCLE? wtf ? girl, ur calling a guy ur age an UNCLE? LOL kyunki woh mature hogya toh uncle banadia re🤪

-LOL, beena so keen on making shravan have breakfast lolol 😆sumo ke saath nhi karna breakfast toh cantonment mei acha khana h kyunki sumo bheja kajaigi 🤣

-LOL khana b specific hota h tiwari log ka😆pohe in the morning...damru is so fickle-minded kyunki yesterday toh shravan bhaiya n today POHE...what a pity for jhumri re😕😆

-oh god kancha is sucha irritating sidekick...lol 

-------SUMO & KANCHA CODE OF CONDUCT SPECIAL EDITION: TIWARI HOUSE RULES & REGULATIONS 🤡---

1. rules are equal for family members & PGs...😆lol when u treat ur PG like shit (hotel/dharamshaala is the word lol), you expect the rules to the same?? 🤪lol okies

2. Guests aren't allowed after 9pm so vikram has full pass ?🤪no shor sharaba and only deal with em outside LOL😆 okay so we need sumo or kancha ka permission to do this even though they dont care for the financial karcha of the house according to beena ?🤪lol okies

3. Don't disturb by ringing the bell if they are late. So sumo is a doc and she has special pass for this kya?🤪wut? -_____- LOL inform sumo or kancha if late ....lol, 😂 girls dont want their beauty sleep destroyed so damru becomes the scapegoat ? 🤣ok 👍 lol

****ramesh ka faltu advice on following rules...says the guy who detested himself for being a civilian ****

4. Food ke fines bharo lol wtf? what CLARITY re? who'se paying the bill for the food?😆

***shravan asking for khana ka hisaab from sumo 🤣kancha does kachar kachar to put beena in the position...lol beena doesnt want to enter the hisaab wala matter🤣i love this woman ROFL🤣LOL, again sumo apna haq jatari h and then she's like she doesnt wanna associate with him lol wtf😆

5. Car parking, shravan parks outside because her car needs space...LOL, BB hated this and sumo wants something else ?🤣what a RARE SPECIES re🤣

****LOL sumo shocked on rules...toh thodi der pehle toh bola k everything is barabar for family and PGs ...lol shravan bruh😆

----SANKI MALHOTRA KE RULES😎-SUMO BANI PUNCHING BAG----- 

1. Nobody enters shravan's rule except for veer...LOL special mention to sumo ji😆

2. 9pm to 9am: whatever khichdi shravan plans in his room, it is nobody's business...special mention to sumo and his eyes are always on sumo and her reactions 😤 🤣 

3. Shravan's favorite food, damru be like 😲 lol abh PG k order b suno ji🤣lol aloo ka paratha and have a stock of ghee ready in advance lol🤣

Table conference over...🤣lol shravan u were formally prepared to get a thumb print to show validation for the rules lol😆yeh ladka always waiting for sumo ka reaction ...khana khaake b sumo ko dekra h 😆sumo eating haphazardly the pohaa re lol😆

------

SUMO walking in attitude...what a rigid movement ..such over confidence...lol did she borrow shravan's glasses? oh god, vikram expected that sumo forgot him?wtf😆lol glasses to not show her anger lol😆shravan also wore glasses in retaliation lol🤣jab sumo pehen sakti toh woh kyun nhi 🤣lol shravan se door baghna chahti n using vikram as the medium lol...

oh god vikram's frank wala love behavior ..oh goodness..

LOL sumo at first doesnt wanna give shravan lift and than later she does to reduce pollution ...lmao she's so confusing man...wtf ?my face is like bunty's face upon him seeing kancha flip mode 

lol FB to scooty lift scene...LOL desh k khaatir LMAO...pollution ka hatane k khaatir and desh k khaatir ka logic by sumo 😆sumo ka gum chewingoh god attitude kitna h isme...aise bolri thi mano trying to show some ehsaan and all re...so much grinding my teeth🤢😆 

-------SUMO & KANCHA CODE OF CONDUCT SPECIAL EDITION: CAR/DESH POLLUTION KE RULES & REGULATIONS smiley8---

-dont want noise pollution, car ka pollution, 

LOL, 😂 shravan ka moo todh jawab, ghadi mei khada nhi ho sakta toh betna padega lol ... 😂 sumo sabko khada kardeti h kya ? lol 😝🤣 this woman is so OCD about her car...shravan k haatho mein germs h kya joh sanitize kara tha gaadi ko? 😆

-LOL, vakeel was feeling so bored after calling sumo toh shravan ko phone laga dia..bruh, u bought up sophie when she's driving ...bruh u wanna get into an accident kya??😆LOL sumo adjusting her gear stick while chewing gum while feeling restless...😆lol clearly vikram seems more interested with sumo over shravan and shravan seems so keen on explaining the details of sophie in front of driver sumo 😆lol shravan decides to make a plan with sophie upon hearing about sumo vikram planning lol😆bruh, are u really in revenge mode kya?😆lmao sumo k rules are faltu lolololol

lmao vikram reminds me of saheb when shravan used to praise devika to saheb and sophie to vikram...lol jaldi mei sumo ki tai tai phis karna h shravan ko😆

-shravan says amazing girl, sumo fumes her nostrils while chewing her gum😆lol "KHAAS BAAT KYA H" sumo glances but doesnt look fully lol😆"BINA BAAT K MU NHI FULATI" sumo toh chewing gum fulari h re ..🤣"Not a judgement passer" sumo goes angry lol..lol FUNNY girl...sumo toh puri delusional cartoon h re shravan bruh....shravan feels SATISFACTION in meeting new girl and roasting sumo upon meeting her😆LOL everyone is COOL except for sumo ...okies lol sumo goes into rash driving mode to display her angry nature lol😆girl wanna hurt the other side of his shoulder hence delaying his bhopal se bhaago plan?😆shravan is like , "🤪army wali ka license revoke na hojaye iss chakar mei"

---

LOL vikram praising shravan and sumo gets irritated...😆 LOL veer k liye...😂 when did this happen? lol 😂 sui hamesa chai ke adde pe kyun atakti h...ghar mei nhi rakhna toh chai k adde pe bhulalia 😆LOL CVs are so scrooge in this matter lol...😆lol u didnt know shravan bruh? 😆okies yeah sumo figured lol...

-sophie and vikram F2F and sophie's face expressions were ajeeb to watch ...looks like some past ugly history yet shravan n sumo ke aage fake smiles and fake HI 😆 and shravan still looking @ sumo only while sumo looks away and doesnt care  😂 whats going on here?

PRECAP: 😆vikram n sophie k history jaanke shravan ko aara h mazaa to roast sumo so he patiently eats his food ..lol yeh teeno pakaye apni khichdi and shravan khaaye maze se khana🤣

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bhopal main EK HI chai wala hai kya?

SOVIK --- :) yeh tho soooo cliched na, ki I couldn't even laugh... (FACE PALM)!!!!!!! 

The one scene I liked: Shravan giving his list of rules :)... yeh MK nahi hota tho yeh serial kab ki doom gayi hoti... not that he alone can hold this up!! 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kaira4ever

Bhopal main EK HI chai wala hai kya?

SOVIK --- :) yeh tho soooo cliched na, ki I couldn't even laugh... (FACE PALM)!!!!!!! 

The one scene I liked: Shravan giving his list of rules :)... yeh MK nahi hota tho yeh serial kab ki doom gayi hoti... not that he alone can hold this up!! 

wut?😕😆 itni jaldi sovik? lol was this from twitter? LOL, today just seemed like an episode of bigg boss in tiwari house

Shravan- mastermind who is taking the cherry on the cake...🤣saare log of tiwari house + vikram + sophie are the contestants who have atrangi personalities...

love show cum reality show zyada lagra h ...food p ladai ...lol