Bigg Boss 14

GROW UP Eizaz BAWA - Kavita Kaushik ROTFL LOL hahahhaha!!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Do you guys remember this scene, where Kavita goes to talk to Eizaz regarding Bathroom chores. 

And Eizaz being submissive self, looking for permission/appreciation from higher authorities ( in this case, Kavita as she is Captain) like he used to do from Seniors, told that he used to go to tell his father, that he did this work well. 

To this, Kavita told Eizaz - GROW UP BAWA!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣😆

I found it quite funny to be honest. Because Eizaz always appears submissive, as if looking for someone approval all the time. Maybe this is his personality. ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤“🤓 He is been like this since day 1. 

He definitely needs to Grow up and behave his age. Although he was right about not wasting resources and his comment was not cheap either (as pointed out by Nishant) but he on various occasions needs to Grow up!!!!

What do you guys think??😆

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree lol Kavita was like " please don't mind. grow up baba " 😭 That was so funny. 

He is sensible but sometimes he comes across way childish compared to his age. So though it was a funny remark but whatever Kavitha said was right.

*Dev.* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: adoreyou

I agree lol Kavita was like " please don't mind. grow up baba " 😭 That was so funny. 

He is sensible but sometimes he comes across way childish compared to his age. So though it was a funny remark but whatever Kavitha said was right.

Hahahah yeah. Kavita was very funny!🤣 

True, he do come across as childish at times. That's what also tells that he has to grow up. ðŸ˜†

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think that shows his dutiful & humble attitude towards his job & friends. There’s nothing wrong in it. Accountability is part of job, even a president needs to show the nation once he has done a job. But dictator minded rulers or worker won’t show that attitude.

There’s nothing wrong in being courteous, courtesy doesn’t mean the person didn’t grow up or needs an approval.

More over, after doing all the hard work, he won’t like being told that he wasn’t doing it properly. So he preferred to let the captain see how he did it. Invoking his father may not have been the right example, but I guess he didn’t want to upset his friend & captain. Otherwise he should have told that, I want you to know what I did Bcoz later I wouldn’t like to hear that I didn’t do it properly. There are 9 cameras but the people who talk rubbish, the HMs, don’t have access to anyone. So the captain needed to take a proper account of the task he performed. That was her job. 

*Dev.* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

I think that shows his dutiful & humble attitude towards his job & friends. There’s nothing wrong in it. Accountability is part of job, even a president needs to show the nation once he has done a job. But dictator minded rulers or worker won’t show that attitude.

There’s nothing wrong in being courteous, courtesy doesn’t mean the person didn’t grow up or needs an approval.

More over, after doing all the hard work, he won’t like being told that he wasn’t doing it properly. So he preferred to let the captain see how he did it. Invoking his father may not have been the right example, but I guess he didn’t want to upset his friend & captain. Otherwise he should have told that, I want you to know what I did Bcoz later I wouldn’t like to hear that I didn’t do it properly. There are 9 cameras but the people who talk rubbish, the HMs, don’t have access to anyone. So the captain needed to take a proper account of the task he performed. That was her job. 

Telling about your work to Captain is not the problem here. Eijaz is well mannered, that is agreed. But looking for the approval and appreciation actually shows off his submissive personality and then boasting about it. Others don't go and tell around that they have done this and that.

He did the same when Seniors were around, as when Shukla praised him, he used to boast around saying seniors praised me as if a kid has achieved something. This submissive behavior and seeking approval is what I don't like. 

Yes his example was not suitable there. That's why and also as Kavita knows Eijaz, she had to tell him to Grow Up, which in fact appeared funny to me. ðŸ¤£

Also, his comment about not wasting resources was not cheap (like Nishant said) but he definitely needs to Grow up. 

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago
sanakan15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kavita knows Eijaz better than any other HM, she had every right to tell him , that’s what real friends do instead of sugar coating.  She didn’t mean it in a bad way, viewers only see that part but not the endless conversations they have had outside the house, that’s why Eijaz didn’t argue back , he know what she meant. 

Eijaz has never had parental appreciation , that’s why he always seeks approval. This is a guy who spent his childhood blaming himself for his Mom not being in his life, so off course it affects a persons way of living as they get older and especially in adulthood.  He needs approval so he knows he isn’t too blame. He can’t help who he is . Nobody should judge him without knowing what path he has walked in life. Imagine if any of u were separated from ur mother at an age where u are jus learning about life and later on u don even know she has died.. would it be easy to forget ? He has suffered a traumatic childhood and that is where majority of his actions come from . Anyone who suffers childhood trauma seeks approval , myself included .. we are so use to self blaming that we need someone to remind us and Kavita done what she would of done outside the house.. it’s called tough love.