Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

good lord this is horrific.. hope Malvi recovers soon and the perp gets punished..but Indian justice system and misogyny #shrug.. if he is friends with the bollywood gang then  people will find a reason to malign her..

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What does nepotism and star kids has to do with stabbing? One outsider tried to kill another outsider. I hope she recovers soon.

Kangana is using Malvi after her plan to use SSR flopped.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shameless woman who will use such sad incidents to promote her own agenda...🤢

Hopefully Malvi will get well soon and her attacker will rot in hell.🤢

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

this is more patriachy than nepotism

in our society girls cannot say no to men

men take it as ego issue and insult for a second class citizen like girl to reject him 

Men always consider themselves superior to women no matter which starta of society be it father, brother, husband, boy friend, lover, stalker all superior over girls 

Girls cannot say no to anyone and hurt egoes 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This is such a terrible act by a coward who seems to have stalked her in the name of work. Prayers to Malvi for recovery and so glad she was able to be admitted timely in the hospital.

Kangana should open the newspaper and read once in a while to see the crimes against women. Her dictionary and newspaper only has Nepotism, Karan Johar, Uddhav and Republic

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This incident needs to be condemned. I hate this trend of so called psycho jilted 'lovers' killing the women they profess to love. Pyaar vyaar kuch nahi hai... If it was then they would never think of hurting the girl. It is a crime driven by inability to take a no.. Some sense of entitlement.. Like how dare a 'lowly' girl decide reject my sleazy advances. The guy needs to be sentenced quickly. If let out he might find some airhead to brainwash, marry and abuse.. She might plead for mercy telling how the family needs him and her pati is now reformed. 

Regarding Kangu ðŸ¤¬. Her nonsensical, agenda driven tweets need to end 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

This is such a terrible act by a coward who seems to have stalked her in the name of work. Prayers to Malvi for recovery and so glad she was able to be admitted timely in the hospital.

Kangana should open the newspaper and read once in a while to see the crimes against women. Her dictionary and newspaper only has Nepotism, Karan Johar, Uddhav and Republic

Such a horrific act, glad that Malvi survived.

It says the attacker identifies himself as a producer.  I gather from this word usage the paper couldn't find any producing credits.

Kangana can only relate things to herself as the hero or victim.  As a stalker who threatened to scar her obsession for life when being ignored she's not going to focus on the dangerous stalking but the more convenient (irrelevant in this case) hook of Nepotism.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Horrific incident. We were talking about stalkerish scenes in BW movies only recently. On and off screen, men apparently feel entitled to every woman they take a fancy to and believe themselves justified in harming her if she dares refuse.

What this has to do with nepotism, I fail to see. Like SSR's death, this, too, is being used by a vulture. Instead of focus being on the horrific attitudes prevalent in society, we'll end up talking about the scavenger who feeds on others' misery. Esp nauseating considering said vulture was figuratively doing the same to the object of unreturned affections not too long ago. And she has the chutzpah to act as though she's on the side of the victim? Has anyone pointed out the hypocrisy on Twitter?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm surprised she hasn't blamed nepotism for corona virus ðŸ˜†