Bigg Boss 14

Jasmine's behaviour just brought women empowerment back by 10 years

krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I usually refrain from commenting about such things but Jasmine's behaviour was outright disgusting. And what's even more disgusting is that Rubina who brought out the milk carton to support that Jasmine had the "basket" is the same one who says the strap was with Jasmine so technically she's still in the game. But it's not about Rubina. 

Jasmine. Double faced Flag bearer of Girl Power. Rahul's job in the task was to take her bag, she had to convince or protect. It's as simple as that. Jasmine doesnt get along with Rahul. Fair enough. Rahul doesnt get along with Jasmine, expected. So why did she think he'd spare her bag without her so much as trying to convince him otherwise. 

But to scream and shout and make it about a guy threatening her. Come on! She's on a rickshaw, he's standing on firm ground. She will pull, he will pull harder. If Rubina or Shardul said Hath Ja Jasmine, chot lag jayegi would they have been motivated by anything else other than caution for her safety?

"Why do guys think they can get away with treating girls like that"? Right. She kept insinuating that guys are taught to treat women like that and end up harming them. He didn't threaten rape or an acid attack. He told her to let it go, it was his role in the task. And dare I say discretion who he wanted to make captain. 

Her entire rant just showed that she doesnt think females can make it when men come to play and the sole determinant of win/lose is gender. And I spit on people like that. She could've adopted various approaches to get Rahul to reconsider, she was the one who told him in the previous task come out she'll guarantee his safety. How? Who is she? 

Sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose, Jasmin. If you're not going to consider yourself strong enough mentally to deal with men beyond their gender then shut the hell up when you lose face cos you cant deliver what you promise. You shouldn't stand down because you're a woman. But Rahul should because he isnt?

And you wanna talk about equality? Yea sure.

Someone please tell Geeta Phogat to stop wasting her time. Maybe we should send Urvashi Rautela in her place cos hey, all women are the same and should be treated inferior by the likes of men like Rahul Vaidya who have it what it frigging takes to finish a task without playing the damn gender card.

Shame on you, Jasmin. Shame on you for asking men if they as men would do this to a woman. Shame on you for making this about gender rather than ability. Shame on you for insinuating that your broken ego is the equivalent of women's broken spirits who have actually been abused or threatened by men. Shame on you for not knowing what sportsman spirit is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dapundit thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She talks about equality

Threw glass full of water on rahul but when rahul opened his bottle she ran away like a coward 🤣

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

agree with each and every word

she really disappointed me today

so if a girl said what rahul said it would be fine?

but because it was a MAN who said it

she took it as a threat to intimidate women?

thats total bs

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree, woman card wasnt needed here. It was needed when Rahul called Jaan a girl. 

krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She had backup to take the fall.

Absolute loser.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

And what all she told Eijaz today she went into Rahul’s face, touched him without his consent in non task situation and was aggressive and threw water. Her fattu friend Karan Patel is issuing threats to Rahul on SM, ki mard ke saath khel.

So basically her own friends are sexist and she toh herself is deluded that she doesn’t mind physical strength but don’t threaten. It’s a game of words and physical strength simple as that, he never went into her face or anything he tried to persuade her and its within his right.

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I was so pissed at her and so embarrassed of her behavior as a woman myself, I mean spitting on a man just because you lost to him in a physical task? He did not even threaten you! Calling him all sorts of things while he said nothing to you, then throwing water on him when he tried to speak for himself! 

Absolute filthy behavior by Jasmine! I can't express how much her behavior made me sad as a woman, it's because of women like her.. so many people make fun of feminism! 👎🏼

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Silveraliax

I agree, woman card wasnt needed here. It was needed when Rahul called Jaan a girl. 

That was wrong of him to say but this type of women card is not required anywhere in the bigg boss house! Jasmine herself is spewing all kinds of shit about Rahul 'na mard' and what not! 👎🏼

Everyone is speaking shit about others including Jaan and saying wrong things whether it comes to people's education, upbringing.. but the way Jasmine reacted today over nothing is not required in this house at all. 

BasKaroYaar thumbnail

She was a fool n its was cringe to watch. However, this Rahul is rather a MCP.

His tweets show his mentality regarding women in general

NINALOGY thumbnail

She is continuously using women card. First she used it with Eijaz and now Rahul. Yeh larka larki kya hai all are contestants and all are same