Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rhea Chakraborty requests Bombay HC to dismiss the plea of SSR sisters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Good.

Rhea is standing for herself. The moment truth comes out liars hide inside their burrows.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They should pay for the harassment they caused

Of course, its a pathetic plea. Changing Pyschotropic medicines with a forged prescription a week before the alleged suicide is NO JOKE. This is a criminal OFFENSE and should be dealt as such. The CBI must charge the sister. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: YehRashiThi

They should pay for the harassment they caused

They have every right to file FIR against the person they we're suspicious of it's not their fault if media overdid it and Bollywood made her eternal victim.Also the investigation is still on. The case is yet to go to court so people can stop jumping to conclusion. 

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have always had suspicions on the sisters. There is a saying that it is usually a very close person at home involved in a crime. And to be very honest, in today's day and age, ghar k log b sagey nhi hote. And when it comes to committing crimes, women are much smarter than they get credit for. 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ninny

They have every right to file FIR against the person they we're suspicious of it's not their fault if media overdid it and Bollywood made her eternal victim.Also the investigation is still on. The case is yet to go to court so people can stop jumping to conclusion. 

By that same token the GF has every right to find out if those forged medications that the sister prescribed caused a Panic Attack/Hallucinations or even worse leading to suciadal thoughts. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Lulzbolly

I have always had suspicions on the sisters. There is a saying that it is usually a very close person at home involved in a crime. And to be very honest, in today's day and age, ghar k log b sagey nhi hote. And when it comes to committing crimes, women are much smarter than they get credit for. 

and the love that siblings have for each other doesn't matter ...right??

I have 2 younger brothers ...and no one loves them more than me...not even their wives....I hurt if they hurt......even if one of the sisters tried to get him medicine...may be because she couldn't see him suffer and wanted to help...how many times do people in India manage to get the medicines by hook or crook..its not uncommon over there....I still have faith in family...the bond people share with their parents, children and siblings....they day we lose it...this world would be a very sad place to live.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Haila_tu

By that same token the GF has every right to find out if those forged medications that the sister prescribed caused a Panic Attack/Hallucinations or even worse leading to suciadal thoughts. 

Ya so there are authorities for that. She filed a complain na? Did anyone stop? Also btw ex GF. She moved out ( Or was thrown out on 8th) 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

There’s already Karma at play with Arnab going through the witch hunt he and his channel unabashedly ran for Rhea. Let’s see where this one leads to 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: fosla

There’s already Karma at play with Arnab going through the witch hunt he and his channel unabashedly ran for Rhea. Let’s see where this one leads to 

The sisters never seemed genuine to me