Disappointed by Kavita Kaushik

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

She thinks the audience is dumb and she’s powerful. I was excited at first seeing that she would be a part of the show but I’m slightly disappointed with her.

First, when she was playing that bigg boss quiz round with Naina before entering the house she could hardly answer the questions which means she was not following bb much. Maybe here and there she may have watched but not much. So when Salman asked her the 3 new entries that who has the most screen timing she said Eijaz!? Like really??? The other two are dumb but she was really bias there. How is she so confident when she doesn’t follow bb much.

Second, what the hell was that comment while saving Eijaz. She says hes the most deserving it seems not because she knows him from before. What a liar.

Third, aate he started bitching about Rubina and Abhinav and mentioning about that “Samaan” comment. As if Salman Khan has sent her to just insult the couple and take his badle through her. Plus when Rubina mentioned Her name for red zone. Salman just mentioned Rubinas name ki she voted Kavita. How can he take Rubinas name when the vote was private.

Cheer yaar such a dirty show this is. They have sent Kavita to spread dirt and do buttering and giving her faltu ka power to do whatever she wants. 

I like her. She wants people to follow the rules and is stern, people listen to her and I also think she is funny. Nothing wrong in that.

Yeah the bitching of rubina and telling pav eijaz tht their fight was some extraordinary thing was a little off. I was surprised to see her hype pavjaz because she herself said she had muted their fight. The only thing I dislike is tht she hyped tht boring fight so I will blame her if we have to see such a fight again. 

She should be a little less bossy. Unnecessary she fought with Shardul and Pavitra. She needs to calm down.