Rahul Nepotism taunt !

Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry to say, but here he is wrong.  When Jaan cleared that his father abondon his mom and he is brought up by a single parent . There is no chance for nepotism . Also here Jaan is a struggling singer not even famous.

Rahul ki do chaar taarif kya kardi it's was worthless to put this question mark on a person who has not even received father love . 

I don't know but I have seen Jaan as a helpless person who expects love from people or like he wants people to love him to filled that void. 

Rahul you might be a good singer but putting this nepotism clause when you know that the other person is not even close to you what you might had achieved. 

No offense but I don't like it this .

No one gives a damn about his equation with his father, He is here bcoz he is his biological son, how close they r doesn't even matter...

Personally, nepotism shouldn't be the reason for nomination. This process should fairly be based on how a contestant has been playing in the game.

That said I also believe Rahul has full rights to express any hardships (if any) he faced due to nepotism - nothing wrong in that.

BB promos can't be trusted so I will wait for the final episode before commenting further.

I think the fact all the celebs are there on their own accord and fame 

and jaan is there because he is his fathers son... 

is very telling

he was raised by his mom bla bla can be true but in what world is he a celeb? 

Rahul was correct to nominate him. Because time and time again this eyesore was saved 

and given preferential treatment

and it isnt fair

Father or no father

Struggler or established

Rahul is WRONG!!! Bohot badi baat keh di national TV par.

Shahzad and Sara were more deserving

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

I think the fact all the celebs are there on their own accord and fame 

and jaan is there because he is his fathers son... 

is very telling

he was raised by his mom bla bla can be true but in what world is he a celeb? 

Rahul was correct to nominate him. Because time and time again this eyesore was saved 

and given preferential treatment

and it isnt fair

He isn't a celebrity in real life . You are wrong even Rahul vaidya doesn't have that much fame . And nominating a contestant just because his father is Kumar Sanu ye koi reason ni hai .

Rahul vaidya is just a jerk who thinks like he is the boss of the house as according to him he is a great singer.

I like the way Jaan replyed... for the 1st time I saw potential in him..." Mere ma ne mujhe bada kiya hai " 

Kudos man...on national television hr said loud and clear. Those trying to cash on " nepotism" word what a tight slap on them ! 

and voting are closed because jaan was nominated with rahul nikki n punia ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by -Ray-

I like the way Jaan replyed... for the 1st time I saw potential in him..." Mere ma ne mujhe bada kiya hai " 

Kudos man...on national television hr said loud and clear. Those trying to cash on " nepotism" word what a tight slap on them ! 

Exactly there is no way to blame him just because he is a son of kumar shanu. And more importantly Rahul is such a jealous soul.