Naagin 5 spin off

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Ekta bekaar aur pakau serial ko spin off banake ke rubberband ki tarah strech karti rehti hai.

I hope she bring naagin 5 spin off with hina & Dheeraj as akeshwari. Where naageshwari can tell akesh ne kya kya kiyaπŸ˜† I m damn sure there is more to d story of akeshwari.

I m obsessed by akesh , I m daily watching 1 & 2 episode of naagin 5 coz I know I will not get to see akesh πŸ˜­

I don't have problem with vani but I m in love with akesh now .

Main kya karu😭

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Ekta bekaar aur pakau serial ko spin off banake ke rubberband ki tarah strech karti rehti hai.

I hope she bring naagin 5 spin off with hina & Dheeraj as akeshwari. Where naageshwari can tell akesh ne kya kya kiyaπŸ˜† I m damn sure there is more to d story of akeshwari.

I m obsessed by akesh , I m daily watching 1 & 2 episode of naagin 5 coz I know I will not get to see akesh πŸ˜­

I don't have problem with vani but I m in love with akesh now .

Main kya karu😭

You are definitely not alone! I also like Aakesh and Aakeshwari a lot! πŸ˜Š In fact, I liked Aakesh's rawness so much that I'm playing Aakesh's character in this forum's roleplay game. πŸ˜† Hina and Dheeraj's chemistry was great! But I don't think Aakeshwari spin-off will happen ever. Hina Khan clearly said in her interviews that she didn't want to work for tv shows. She agreed to act in three episodes of Naagin 5 only because Ekta Kapoor herself called her. She couldn't say no to Ekta Kapoor as she had a lot of respect for her. 

Edited by Shirsha90 - 3 years ago

I was in the same condition when I watched intial episodes. Though the main reason was sharad. I suddenly saw him in naagin while randomly changing the channels.Then binge-watched all episodes. I can't say who contributed more to hook me up with the show. But the thing I can't deny, that aakesh is definitely an unforgettable character. Though I'm now used to with VaNi. but there was time when I was desperately missing aakesh, his cheel look, his intense love for naageshwari, his magical dialogues.

I still can't get over the scene when Aakeshwari mate for the first time... whenever I rewatch the old epis I feel like I'm watching it for first.

Edited by Manu_986 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shirsha90

You are definitely not alone! I also like Aakesh and Aakeshwari a lot! πŸ˜Š In fact, I liked Aakesh's rawness so much that I'm playing Aakesh's character in this forum's roleplay game. πŸ˜† Hina and Deeraj's chemistry was great! But I don't think Aakeshwari spin-off will happen ever. Hina Khan clearly said in her interviews that he didn't want to work for tv shows. She agreed to act in three episodes of Naagin 5 only because Ekta Kapoor herself called her. She couldn't say no to Ekta Kapoor as she had a lot of respect for her. 

@bold I know shirsha. πŸ˜†How madly you are in love with aakesh. πŸ˜³

And I can understand, I've also gone through the same phase, when I was conjured by his charm. He casted spell on me to such extent that I couldn't accept the new leads

Originally posted by Shirsha90

You are definitely not alone! I also like Aakesh and Aakeshwari a lot! πŸ˜Š In fact, I liked Aakesh's rawness so much that I'm playing Aakesh's character in this forum's roleplay game. πŸ˜† Hina and Deeraj's chemistry was great! But I don't think Aakeshwari spin-off will happen ever. Hina Khan clearly said in her interviews that he didn't want to work for tv shows. She agreed to act in three episodes of Naagin 5 only because Ekta Kapoor herself called her. She couldn't say no to Ekta Kapoor as she had a lot of respect for her. 

U r in my teamπŸ€— thou DD played shakura 2 but akesh ki baat hi alag hai, u can feel his intensity.

I m happy sharad is perfect choice 4 veer who is reincarnation of akesh.

Originally posted by Manu_986

I was in the same condition when I watched intial episodes. Though the main reason was sharad. I suddenly saw him in naagin while randomly changing the channels.Then binge-watched all episodes. I can't say who contributed more to hook me up with the show. But the thing I can't deny, that aakesh is definitely an unforgettable character. Though I'm now used to with VaNi. but there was time when I was desperately missing aakesh, his cheel look, his intense love for naageshwari, his magical dialogues.

I still can't get over the scene when Aakeshwari mate for the first time... whenever I rewatch the old epis I feel like I'm watching it for first.

I have accepted vani but akesh ki baat alag hai.

I was not a fan of DD but I will say I like him 4 akesh.

Akesh ki aankhe bolti thi , shakura did had a comic timing 2.

Upar se akeshwari ki bgm is so intense.

I used like bgm of rithik shivanya , behir now this bgm is my fav.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

U r in my teamπŸ€— thou DD played shakura 2 but akesh ki baat hi alag hai, u can feel his intensity.

I m happy sharad is perfect choice 4 veer who is reincarnation of akesh.

I'm definitely in your team! πŸ˜Š Haan, Aakesh ki baat hi kuch aur thi! I enjoyed Dheeraj's performance as Shakura. I also wrote an appreciation post for Shakura. But if you ask me to choose a character between Aakesh and Shakura I will choose Aakesh for sure. 

Edited by Shirsha90 - 3 years ago

I saw this vm many days ago. Aakeshwari's mirror scenes were beautiful! πŸ˜Š