Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Agar Jas ko lagi hain - cos of zyaada force or whatever - toh yeh cheez bolo na? Why this nonsense "aadmi pe thoo hain", "aadmi aisa kyun karte hain" blah blah? It is women like her that dilute and misdirect the true problems with gender inequality - and I hate that. 

And kya bokwaas kar rahi thi - kisi aadmi mein dam nahi ke mujhe hara sake and all? Achcha? Toh phir itna tamasha kyun kar rahi hain phir aadmi-aurat ka? ๐Ÿค” - she's hella pathetic. 

Rahul snatched the bag and finished her game...ego hurt ho gaya bechari ka. And I totally agree, people like Jasmin have reduced the whole gender inequality thing to a joke.

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

waah re PR ๐Ÿ˜†

teen hafton mai ek baar bhi ye elegance dikha kisiko? 

https://twitter.com/asjadnazir/status/1321030562912653324

Everyone who supports her doesn't mean they are PR.  And yeah ye elegance dikha in the extra videos which are not shown on the TV. If the channel is showing the selective version then it is not her mistake 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just noticed that Rahul is on 2nd in the IF popularity meter. I mean damn son Rahulโ€™s getting a lot of support on IF lol

Kahi yeh na ho jaeye ke aaj ki episode ke baad Rahul kuch aisa kar jaeye jis se usse itne zyada likes dena backfire kar jaeye ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Waise Jaanโ€™s at the last position (yes even Shardul has more votes) but thatโ€™s expected ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ashi_lovely

Everyone who supports her doesn't mean they are PR.  And yeah ye elegance dikha in the extra videos which are not shown on the TV. If the channel is showing the selective version then it is not her mistake 

Then maybe she can try being consistently elegant so atleast some of it makes it to the main episode...

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Then maybe she can try being consistently elegant so atleast some of it makes it to the main episode...

Well if the channel wants to show her in the negative way that is not her mistake. 

Secondly if someone is showing attitude to her, putting her down provoking her so she is not going to listen to whatever comes her way definitely she will answer them back. She is also here in the game. She is not in the house to cook and feed ungrateful people who spew venom for her.