Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shiv Sena were also BJP affiliated at one point no? Now they’re in bed with the Congress. Aise toh any party that is non Congress is automatically BJP affiliated no?😆

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It appears as if she got rewarded for her actions. this is low, yaar. it means she made the rape up. how horrible of her. was she jobless or is she mentally unstable?

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Shiv Sena were also BJP affiliated at one point no? Now they’re in bed with the Congress. Aise toh any party that is non Congress is automatically BJP affiliated no?😆

Er, no. There are other parties in India too you know. Also Ramdas Athawale is indeed pro-BJP. That's a fact. Which means, she made up the entire story. Creepily horrifying. 

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

It appears as if she got rewarded for her actions. this is low, yaar. it means she made the rape up. how horrible of her. was she jobless or is she mentally unstable?

The level of seriously screwed up things you get to read on here. I don’t even know who she is and yeah, maybe she is lying, maybe she’s not but what kinda screwed up logic is this? She entered politics therefore her rape allegations must be false and she’s mentally unstable? God save the girls of India from people with such mentality🤢

sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Er, no. There are other parties in India too you know. Also Ramdas Athawale is indeed pro-BJP. That's a fact. Which means, she made up the entire story. Creepily horrifying. 

Oh geez, didn’t think I’d need to explain this. Most countries have a 2 party system - you’re usually either affiliated with the ruling party or the opposition. Democrats vs Republicans, Conservative vs Labour. Similarly, the 2 main national parties are BJP vs Congress and even if you form part of one of the other 1000 regional parties - TMC, SS, MNS, your politics is more than likely going to be “affiliated” with either BJP or Congress on a national level. I mean, there’s a 50% chance of it being one or the other, but yeah sure, let’s go with creepily horrifying because their politics doesn’t align to yours.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kangana must be proud of her student. Now we will see a jealous Kangana again.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Payal, kangna... Sab ladkiyon ke aabushan hai. So who will be next.. Someone called gehna, jhumka, bindiya.... 

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Oh geez, didn’t think I’d need to explain this. Most countries have a 2 party system - you’re usually either affiliated with the ruling party or the opposition. Democrats vs Republicans, Conservative vs Labour. Similarly, the 2 main national parties are BJP vs Congress and even if you form part of one of the other 1000 regional parties - TMC, SS, MNS, your politics is more than likely going to be “affiliated” with either BJP or Congress on a national level. I mean, there’s a 50% chance of it being one or the other, but yeah sure, let’s go with creepily horrifying because their politics doesn’t align to yours.

Oh geez, never thought it's so difficult to get the point. She joined a BJP-affiliated political party right after the allegations, so that means this was her aim all along. 

Lying about sexual assault for furthering political ambitions-- that is what I called creepily horrifying. 

Also, TMC is opposed to both Congress and BJP, so is AAP. So are the Left parties. Loads of parties which don't affiliate to either of the two. You need to increase you knowledge, buddy. Indian political system is much more complex than "most other countries". 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Oh geez, never thought it's so difficult to get the point. She joined a BJP-affiliated political party right after the allegations, so that means this was her aim all along. 

Lying about sexual assault for furthering political ambitions-- that is what I called creepily horrifying. 

Also, TMC is opposed to both Congress and BJP, so is AAP. Loads of parties which don't affiliate to either of the two. You need to increase you knowledge, buddy. Indian political system is much more complex than "most other countries". 

Sure, if given a chance at a national level to hold some power in forming government, i’m sure there are many parties out there with enough integrity to say no thanks.😆

If memory serves me correctly, didn’t take long for AAP to jump in bed with the Congress to form government no? And TMC if given a choice would probably align more with the Congress than the BJP, wouldn’t you agree? If she joined a Congress-afiliated party, would that have meant her rape allegations were false or it’s fine because it’s a different party? 

But please, go ahead and keep trying to school me in Indian politics lol.

Edited by sev.puri - 3 years ago