Why Nishant tops the Bigg Boss IF popularity meter?

Posted: 3 years ago

He ain't the most popular contestant.

He ain't the most popular celebrity in the house.

He ain't a forum favorite either. Most members here consider him useless and a freeloader.

Then why he's the most voted contestant on this forum? Are there silent fangirls of Nishant who only vote for him because of his looks?

In Arnab's voice,

Kahan ho Nishant fangirls? Kahan chhup kar baithe ho? Saamne aao mere!!!

In my opinion some people prefer to support their star silently coz they don't want any attention or appreciation for them 

it might be that they don't want to be criticized for being someone's fan or supporter 

if they don't want to be visible then also they prefer silent support

Yes many (including me )voted for him he is not only good looking guy

go and search about him 

He is a great actor and a genuine human being

U have the right to criticize any actor or u can have ur own personal view about him so as others.

Edited by Kajal21 - 3 years ago

They r his fangirls from his TV show, uska hardly koi BB mein fan bana hai, edkum faltu player hai ..

He's a big big nalla. It's actually unintentional comedy the kind of things he does and takes an L like he did during his captaincy, so naive and silly but it makes for unintentional entertainment, i was wheezing when he was cleaning the dishes and his other antics that a guy with brains would not do lol. Pappu bacha can't take him serious

Even as a Nishant fan I m surprised that he is no.1 in popularity meter ๐Ÿ˜†

But then when I think about it, it's not shocking.

He's not the best contestant but not a freeloader either, at least he is improving every week

And forum fav that is a definite no, infact he looks like forum's punching bag this season

I see more dislike for him here more than other contestants this season

What I don't understand is that when other contestants do things they get praised but if Nishant does it he looks negative according to forum ppl no matter what

But the reason he is getting votes is because of his recent show fan following, he has some genuine and loyal fans cause of that show. There are a lot of Nishant fan in this forum cause of his prev show so ofc that is a huge contribution to the votes.

And those who r his fans and r watching him in BB they know he is real because even before BB he was like this too.

At least he is not footage despo and tried a diff way to gain content without fighting or drama

And I support him openly cause I m watching BB for 6 years so I share my opinion very easily here since BB11, and I am judging him not as an actor but as a contestant and person here that's why I say he is not doing the best but not worst either, what I don't get is the unnecessary hatred he is getting, infact I didn't like him that much in premier as I felt he was diff from his usual self and he was talking too much. At least now he is in his usual self and giving his best in tasks and faltu ka mudda nahi uthata hai yeah.

And I always support contestants not based on how they play the game but based on how genuine I think they are even though I know they wont win. This is why I supported Asim from day 1 last season as I thought he was genuine and thankfully he did very well in the game too.

Even in cricket matches I support team based on the country or city I belong too no matter how much they suck, because supporting a team, player or a contestant is a personal preference.

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago

not seen his shows. He is not most favourite but like him in BB. I like contestants who are good in tasks and not into chillam chilli 

Originally posted by Aarzoo47

They r his fangirls from his TV show, uska hardly koi BB mein fan bana hai, edkum faltu player hai ..

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

If u don't like him it's OK 

BTW u r thinking about him means he made an impression good or bad which is secondary

I believe the people who do nothing in their life they don't get any hate but people who do or want to do something in their they get hatred for trying to make progress in their life dear๐Ÿ™‚

Originally posted by Aarzoo47

BTW forgot to say as said in a post subhs didnt watch his show but likes him 

Not all of them are open about their choices dear Har koi aapse puchke thodi na like karthe hein

I vote for him on the meter and no not because of his looks but because he is a nice person. He has taken some right stands in his life .....stood for people around him, protected them. And i believe he has got a big fan following as he has been working. 

Now coming to big boss - 

1) He is so sporty that he took both the swimming costume task and rejected task sportingly. 

2) He had an opinion on somebody based on 1 hour episodes, his viewpoint changed about the person by living 24 hours with him and he shared that with him. Very less people agree that they judged somebody wrong but he did. 

3) He won the ball task....even when log usse pair lagakar gira rahe the. Liked his ped pe chadna technique for saving the balls...unique tha i felt. 

4) I liked his performance in the farm task as well....chahe samaan lekar aana ho...chahe protect karna, he did his part well. I loved how he went to shake hands with everyone after the task ended. 

5) He talks sense most of the times....his aim is never to create unnecessary fights .....he is always thinking of finding a solution. Like in nikki case in the first week, he offered a solution which could have ended the fight there. Then when jaan was fighting with shehzad, nishant tried to explain nicely to him. Yesterday he explained jaan nicely too that why did he come under the radar more. 

6) He is nice to almost all people in the house and has been clear that his bond is only with jaan as of now. 

7) He strategized in the task and won the task to become first captain of the house. Ab salman uski strategies reveal kar de toh uski galti nahi.....but even after the revelation....he was calm and handled it well unlike jaan. 

8) He had guts to take a stand for his friend against someone who was calling him for nepotism. Nepotism as a reason for nominating someone in the house. Rahul is just trying to milk the nepotism debate outside. He could have given 100 reasons to nominate jaan. 

He was not well aware of duties in the house as he might have not watched the show much. And usse samajh nahi aaya ki captaincy kaise handle karna hain. And there was no clarity...big boss dint decleared the duties to him. There he went wrong and moreover his friends did make it difficult for him. But even when the captain position was snatched....he was calm and composed and didn't fought with his friends on that even when the other group did instigate him. 

Jaan saying ki nishant can't come up with idea of locking someone samaan is true. Because his mind doesn't work like that. He might not be a much of bb material .....kyonki calm and composed jyada rahega ....so will not give chikham chilli waala content much but insan acha hain woh.....that is why people are liking him i feel.