Nepotism row: support or against Rahul? - Page 3

Poll Question :

On Nepotism row: support or against Rahul?

Poll Choice
Support Rahul
Against Rahul
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow, 76% support Rahul 😲👍🏼 

It's a valid issue and Rahul has rightly flagged it...i think this will help the show, if not Rahul, get some buzz. Also people who don't know Rahul & Jaan will definitely be intrigued.. 

This was the reason makers wanted to save Jaan and evicted other 2, otherwise they really don't care about any floppy Bollywood star or starkid if they won't get any content. They wanted to add some jaan into bejaan season with the help of Jaan. 😆 They are trying to get some TRP using hot topic on social media. 3 weeks and Rahul didn't feel any nepo vibe, but out of blue he can't stand nepotism at all when Jaan didn't get any benefit from it. Becoming a contestant in big boss is not any kind of achievement, we have seen commoners who haven't achieved anything living with celebs who struggled to reach there. Commoners and celebs have equal right in house, they all are contestants and nobody is above anybody. You can't go around and blame someone for taking birth in a rich family or living smooth life. That's not his mistake. Jaan is not getting any special treatment and on top of that he wants him to get trolled on social media for a cause where he didn't get any benefit. These 2 mins fame people like Rahul are really making it miserable for others. Next they would say that stars should stop producing babies for their benefits. The way nepo kids dont have to struggle, Rahul wants to become a hero overnight without any struggle. 

I would like to see why does Rahul nominate Jaan for this .

His reason has to be valid because he can't outright call out Jaan without proper excuse.

But for now im supporting Rahul only because 

1. I can't stand Jaan 😆

2. Jaan's defence in promo is - I'm lucky to have sanu , unfortunate for you blah blah blah - Bhai yehi toh Mudda hai 😆 how's Rahul unfortunate because his parents are not well known. 

3. Finally getting some masala content to look out for in BB 😆 I'm ready with 🍿

Just want to make 2 points

1. If nepotism was supported why was Sehzad shown the door?

2. Isn't it hypocritical that we are opposing the very concept we are fighting for? We are victimizing now just because he was born in some family, exactly the reason why we raised the issue of nepotism.

We can support or oppose any contestant including Jaan based on his performance, not based on his birth.

Originally posted by Basuz

If nepotism was supported why was Sehzad shown the door?

How is Shehzaad a nepotism product? 😲

How many of us know about Jaan before BB14

I think No One 

he also introduced as a son of Kumar sanu whats wrong Rahul said about jaan nothing