Who pressed the Buzzer Finally ?

Posted: 3 years ago

Why salman bhai at the end dint give the conclusion who press the buzzer first .. do din se ghumaya logoko but jate jate yeah bol bhi nehi gayee.. kyu ? 

for me agar yeah reveal karte toh clear ho jatee they were wrong to send Pavitra n eijaz in the red zone then,cos footage se yeah toh clear hain they pressed the buzzer first . toh they had no proof for team rubi  to justify their so called win so deliberately bb avoid the name and created suspense befaltu ka,, ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I think Salman/Colors were spoofing the viral 'rasode me kaun tha' using 'buzzer kisne pehle dabaya'.. ๐Ÿ˜†

lol great point

Rahul stole all the limeway with the nepo-bomb but you're reminding everyone that we never got the answer we were promised! ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by opsora2090

Why salman bhai at the end dint give the conclusion who press the buzzer first .. do din se ghumaya logoko but jate jate yeah bol bhi nehi gayee.. kyu ? 

for me agar yeah reveal karte toh clear ho jatee they were wrong to send Pavitra n eijaz in the red zone then,cos footage se yeah toh clear hain they pressed the buzzer first . toh they had no proof for team rubi  to justify their so called win so deliberately bb avoid the name and created suspense befaltu ka,, ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Because it was totally irrelevant. The task was about who presses the buzzer first for at least five seconds. Nobody did. So it is totally irrelevant who pressed the buzzer first. It was just a red herring.

Originally posted by opsora2090

But then nobody ever said โ€œKatappa ne bahubali ko kyun mara โ€œ May be you have to watch the entire show to know that ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by SoPunk - 3 years ago

He was just being a tease. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by TheNepaliArtist

lol great point

Rahul stole all the limeway with the nepo-bomb but you're reminding everyone that we never got the answer we were promised! ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by TheNepaliArtist

lol great point

Sorry nothing  is not connected about how opportunistic rahul's cheap move to get limelight .there was a task jiske bajajse 2 contestant ko remove kara dia geya but iska solution they dint give .. so definitely i have full right to raise question.. where salman 2 days raise this but dint give conclusion. 

Originally posted by SoPunk

But then nobody ever said โ€œKatappa ne bahubali ko kyun mara โ€œ May be you have to watch the entire show to know that smiley36

Second season mein it was revealed.. so i thought salman would reveal that atleast in second day cos in second also he raised this . 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

He was just being a tease. smiley36

But A task's result could not be teased . for what 2 person got eliminated n still now it had no clear answer 

Originally posted by ThomasCruise

Because it was totally irrelevant. The task was about who presses the buzzer first for at least five seconds. Nobody did. So it is totally irrelevant who pressed the buzzer first. It was just a red herring.

Yeah bhi clear nehi kia geya 

I think they were just messing around. Thatโ€™s all.