KK Dolly Bindra of this season?

Posted: 3 years ago

BB 4 was quite boring until Dolly came in.......BB 14 is in same situation and KK is a loudmouth gundi so what you guys think?

It's too early to say if KK is quarrelsome 

Well, even Pavitra is a loud mouthed gundi, but a fazool one ..hence she's still irrelevant.

Hope Kavita is fiery along with sensible, who'll fight on real muddas & won't sort out everything in 2 mins & fizzle out. Let's see. 

Mark my words within weeks she will be called " chachi" 

Hm tbh not getting such a vibe from here. Feels like a phuski situation, but lets see. Good to be optimistic! 

Kavita gives the impression of being firebrand but I guess she would be the complete opposite...she has mellowed down a little..

I guess BB is going to push Rubina Vs Kavita..it was obvious how the host just revealed Kavita's nomination...why wasn't Rubina's reason to nominate her was revealed? Kavita might take a grudge to tht n thts wht the BB creatives want..I wouldn't b surprised if I see them playing in opposite teams in tasks..Eijaz who seems so excited n happy to see her might b the first one who would regret seeing her on the show..I don't know why but I have this strong intuition for her ...

I hope KK is not zariwala of BB13, jiske BB journey started off as 1000 wala cracker but ended as phuski bomb.😆

Originally posted by InspectorShirke

BB 4 was quite boring until Dolly came in.......BB 14 is in same situation and KK is a loudmouth gundi so what you guys think?

I did not watch Dolly's season but I have seen a few KK tweets that I followed and learned from. She is a bright woman with an independent POV. She does not sound like a gundi at all. My expectations are that she will do better than Gauhar Khan. But who knows with channel manipulation and narratives ... Colors is synonymous with cheating. 

I also think that she may have been at loggerheads with Shukla that is why the channel may have delayed her entry! I have an inkling, she may have decimated him. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN! 

I think BB14 actually started from today. 

Kavita can never do this.😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjlQxoBSs9I

But she does look promising.