If the leap had not happened?

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

We all know the circumstances that lead to the leap, so I want to know that if Nidhi had been punished for her crimes and arrested, whilst IshRa and their family lived happily how could the writers have taken the story forward? 

I've always thought about this and I feel the writers could have concentrated on Adi's teenage shenanigans. Meanwhile, Ruhi could be tackling other issues in life. To add to that, wouldn't it have been fantastic if we could witness IshRa bringing up their so called biological daughter? 

The creatives could have taken such a mature route but they bombarded us with drama that ruined YHM. 

I mean come on, you didn't have to infuse so much of unnecessary nonsense to create drama. A leap could have been taken a little later, with the kids grown up. That would have anyways brought along additional actors/characters. 

I don't understand why Ekta is fixated with leaps/separation. 

She didn't find any way to separate IshRa so brought Ruhi between them. The duo were that strong as a couple. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well, actually EKTA had a plan to make Subbu n ishita together going as ishita get some disease...n shagun with Raman then leap 

But yhm fans spoiled by trending n ah was called names n trolled , which she cried as per reports...later it was stopped but as suprise April Fool gift we got leap.

But thankless Raman n shagun did not marry...

Hence it was all EKTA doing differently...n break divan fandom...

So EKTA wanted to take revenge n she took it...but yhm fans showed remote is more powerful....

Rejected all chuhas chuhis colour ful mamas. ......only carried for ishra

Or else why would when story did not require why did she was Brought..look now too

Ah pregnancy ended nagin old ...sorry ..but it looks all my way...maybe I am wrong in this...but looks true...

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The writers could have shown IshRa handling baby Pihu and dealing with Adi/Ruhi's fears of being step children.  Of course, Adi and Ruhi could be given parallel tracks while they're in school. And loooooaadddsss of IshRa romance after their separation with Ishita being in jail.

Maybe Mihika and Mihir get back together after Rinki's death or we see an elaborate love story between Romi and Mihika (because they get married seven years later). 

I always wanted to see a memory loss track where Ishita loses her memory and Raman woos her from square one with Ruhi and Adi's help. Such a meaty track.