This is now no more one side lovestory❤️

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

she may has lots of hatred for veer, she maybe extremely rude toward veer, but its the unsaid emotions in her heart that will find way. jaise aaj hua. She screamed his name viranshu and he indicated with thumb like he's saying"don't worry sweetheart I'm fine" 

She was all clueless Today. She seemed trying to deny her feelings. she is still confused about what turmoil going in her heart. Like how today she almost forgot about her past, her vows when she saw veer in that vulnerable situation. Her concern for veer was clearly shown on her face.

I hope she will realise it soon which can only happen when she will come to know about true colours of jay 

Edited by Manu_986 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

It is a classic case of head v/s heart for Bani. 

She keeps saying she doesn't care but the truth is she does. She just does not want to put it in words. 

I loved the nuances today. Like Veer poking her waist and saying "Mujhe miss karkarke moti ho gayi ho", the way he said " Magar tum usse pehchaan gayi thhi, koi bhi sweet heart sweet heart bolke veeranshu singhania thodi ho jaaega". The way he made her promise that she will care for herself. The entire Bathroom scene. Just wow. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Definitely head vs heart for Bani. It was very telling and intense. It will all break free when she finds out Jay’s truth. I’m so glad Veer just told her to find it out for herself because she will deny it if he told her. Bani, you care not just a little but a lot.

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Didn't feel like Sharad wasn't there in few episodes, man...... What an actor ! Picked up effortlessly & swiftly from where he left. Loving the journey of VAni.... it has just begun! 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I felt liking whooping when I saw Sharad. God, I missed him so much as Veer. 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They be back with a bang and what change in emotions Yaar! I felt the connection so strong with Bani today. Veer with one liners... Bani’s emotions have changed and she herself seemed to be hesitant to share to herself. So many emotions right now in my heart. 

forest_foliage thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

They be back with a bang and what change in emotions Yaar! I felt the connection so strong with Bani today. Veer with one liners... Bani’s emotions have changed and she herself seemed to be hesitant to share to herself. So many emotions right now in my heart. 

So true - Veer & Bani have successfully reached a level of intimacy & comfort - their energy & vibe have changed to a great extent. 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forest_foliage

So true - Veer & Bani have successfully reached a level of intimacy & comfort - their energy & vibe have changed to a great extent. 

Veer ka toh we always knew, but Bani really astonished me today. Finally we can say her aggression has calmed down a bit and she is willing to share the bed with Veer. Loved the last bit. Veer wasn’t really into listening to her same old saying she doesn’t feel a thing for him and he slept without questioning how did the curtain came off. While Bani was trying to come up with her reasoning, Veer simply didn’t care as he trusted her there, yet he didn’t want to make it any obvious. That subtleness 😌

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was a wonderful episode and the subtle shift in their dynamics was great to watch. Didnt even realize that I missed VaNi so much. Love how Bani toned down and began to show signs of her feelings, even with the hesitation. Loved how Veer saw it and picked up on even the smallest hint when it comes to her rather than just believing what she said.

Its so hard waiting for more of them *sigh*

Shivani786 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes aag ab dono taraf se barabar lagi hai. Bas ye dhabewala kabhi kbahi bani ko bhatka deta hai. But from today's episode I can see ab dilli dur nhi. She's soon going to realise what and why she's feeling for him.