Naagin 5

there's something big at play

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

guys if balwant isnt his father, then those two in the room are his parents. not sure why blawant kept them alive, theories? but then there's something in satyug connected to his parents right? something is wrong. maybe balwant doesn't want him to find out about satyug because there's something else and not just naageshwari. maybe it's related to his parents? this time it isn't naagin's revenge but cheel ka khandan ka masla. there's a huge conspiracy and i feel like perhaps bani might help him find out. veer will help her to figure out jay's truth, she will help him to figure out balwant's truth? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Maybe he has kept Veer's parents alive because there is no other way to take away power from them. 

I agree this time it is different and it is huge... It is not just about naagin. It is about cheel and naagin. 

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Maybe he has kept Veer's parents alive because there is no other way to take away power from them. 

I agree this time it is different and it is huge... It is not just about naagin. It is about cheel and naagin. 

i hope they show something big about bani's parents too, i want more to her backstory. iss baar it's all about him and i get that and love it but bani is the naagin, we need something from her too and right now they're giving her nothing as such? 

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa

i hope they show something big about bani's parents too, i want more to her backstory. iss baar it's all about him and i get that and love it but bani is the naagin, we need something from her too and right now they're giving her nothing as such? 

Let's be patient. This is Naagin after all... Milegi bani ki story bhi milegi 

Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I never thought that balwant is not his biological dad. I still feel balwant hi veer ka real father hai. Dunno why he locked veer's mom and what's he hiding from veer. But I still have hope. I still feel veer and balwant are real son-father. Their gestures , the hand punch, the way they meet or hug that always gave me father-son vibes ab achanak he's not his real father🤔

Edited by Manu_986 - 3 years ago
nainaasharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manu_986

I never thought that balwant is not his biological dad. I still feel balwant hi veer ka real father hai. Dunno why he locked veer's mom and what's he hiding from veer. But I still have hope. I still feel veer and balwant are real son-father. Their gestures , the hand punch, the way they meet or hug that always gave me father-son vibes ab achanak he's not his real father🤔

we thought rithik was the biological son too lekin naagin hai, kuch bhi ho sakta hai 😅

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

All I have to say is that I’m loving the mystery factor. There is so much going on that VAni aren’t aware of. It will be interesting to see how it all unravels. 

fire_wings thumbnail

I feel veers mother is nagin as she has blue eyes than regular cheel eyes. And I feel veers dad is not alive it's just his mom. As I said earlier balwant has a twin brother who is actually veers father and 

balwant's look alike. I feel name would be Kulwant😆😂🤣

Balwant had illegal buisness and kulwant was not involved in these illegal buisness. I feel for akesh nageshwari was not dangerous but Shukla and balwant made them to believe that nageshwari is dangerous for aakesh. 

In this life I feel balwant knows that nageshwari will cause no harm to veer. But the prophecy must be something else where bani will save veer from him that's why they are desperate to kill bani and on the other hand veer's mother was happy seeing bani In Veer's life as she knows that bani is the saviour of veer.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_wings

I feel veers mother is nagin as she has blue eyes than regular cheel eyes. And I feel veers dad is not alive it's just his mom. As I said earlier balwant has a twin brother who is actually veers father and 

balwant's look alike. I feel name would be Kulwant😆😂🤣

Balwant had illegal buisness and kulwant was not involved in these illegal buisness. I feel for akesh nageshwari was not dangerous but Shukla and balwant made them to believe that nageshwari is dangerous for aakesh. 

In this life I feel balwant knows that nageshwari will cause no harm to veer. But the prophecy must be something else where bani will save veer from him that's why they are desperate to kill bani and on the other hand veer's mother was happy seeing bani In Veer's life as she knows that bani is the saviour of veer.

She could be a cheel too, because they haven’t shown what a female cheel looks like. 

fire_wings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

She could be a cheel too, because they haven’t shown what a female cheel looks like. 

She can be cheel also but I felt she gives more of a naagin vibes with her blue eyes. And also never saw a female in entire naagin I wonder ithne sare bacche aasman se tapke honge atleast I am glad that atleast veer has a mother 😂