Hypothetically speaking

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

If the judge had not been smart enough to see how Ashok and Shagun manipulated Ruhi and they would have gotten the custody, what do you think would have been IshRa's fate? 

I'd like to know your thoughts because the entire basis of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein was IshRa coming together for the love of the little child. Had she not been in the frame any longer, would they have survived?

It goes without saying that ultimately bachi inhe hi milti, cos when the judge would have come to review, she would see how they've admitted her in a boarding school. 

Edited by RaVanKiRani - 3 years ago

They would have survived. Marriage itself is a sacred bond. raman was shown as who has lost trust in marriage and commitment vice versa ishita was the one who believe in it

I think the family wouldn't have let them brrak the marriage and our very own jagga jasoos would have investigated thr matter while raman wouldn't have let go of ruhi this much easiky

Thats purely my rant. Infact i have written a story on this also name mumkin season 2

IshRa are destined to each other.

If not Ruhi, then rocks and stones in Delhi would have brought them together.

Today, Ishita wouldn't regret being barren, if it is the only way, it has her to unite with Ruhi and Raman. Such love and sacrifice wouldn't go in vain, just because of circumstances. 

That love which touched these two souls, should exist in this cosmos somehow. It was predestined😍

Well, during the lunch break after Ruhi said she wanted to stay with "Shagun mumma" Raman told Ishita that he wanted a divorce because he didn't want to be married to her if they weren't going to get Ruhi's custody. 

I think they would have investigated and fought as hard as they could to get Ruhi back and they probably would, which would make their marriage last until they actually fell in love. 

If they didn't get Ruhi's custody, they might have separated or gotten divorced temporarily. But after bumping into one another so often (because you know, they lived next to each other) and spending time together, they would have fallen in love, healed their past trauma, and then remarried and lived happily ever after with Ruhi.