Rahul is my fav

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

That moment they showed me Jaan singing and Rahul singing almost alone. Made me prefer Rahul.

And as this show goes on I am genuinely liking him even more than Rubinav.

Only because they lack common sense in understanding humor. They can make fun of everyone but when others do it. It is childish. 

Rahul is hilarious.

I love his convos with the camera🀣

PP and Ejaz make me want to barf their fights look so fake!!

Jaan hurts my eyes

Niki's voice hurts my ears

Nishant is boring

Jasmine is invisible

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good to see a lot of newfound support for Rahul across social media, he deserves it. He's very sensible & have always stood his ground, no matter what. He never fight for faltu ke mudde, but if someone comes to poke him unnecessarily, he gives them back too, & he performs excellently in tasks. He seems to be the real dark horse of the season. πŸ‘πŸΌ

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yay im on the same boat - he actually makes sense if people give him a chance and view him neutrally. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Good to see a lot of newfound support for Rahul across social media, he deserves it. He's very sensible & have always stood his ground, no matter what. He never fight for faltu ke mudde, but if someone comes to poke him unnecessarily, he gives them back too, & he performs excellently in tasks. He seems to be the real dark horse of the season. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved when he said I wont say sorry for the heck of it. If I realize im wrong only then I will. That was perfect because Jaan has no self respect and literally running after Nikki all day

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I so hope 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Not his fan , but he's definitely likeable 

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My mouth was wide open the second he started talking about nepotism. I literally died.😡😲

Damn Rahul!

Edited by galaxyfan - 3 years ago