jasmin hidding

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

why is jasmin now days always hiding under rubinavh shadow all the time only on the weekend ka war i have seen her out and talking a bit have these two have brainwashed her as well as nishant ? they are both losing their own identity sorry to see that .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She's so thakeli really never thought any colors bahu would do worse than rashmi/deepika but here we are..

LazyDazy thumbnail

Saw a funny unseen video of her joking with pavitra on voot and from that prespective it didn’t seem like she’s being invisible to me at all, The channel isn’t giving her enough screen time... It’s not her fault that the channel selectively ends up covering majority of the episode on nikki and her nonsense.....

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

BB should evict Jasmin ...all she does is nod her head to everything Rubina says. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Because shes boring and picks muddas which make no sense. Shes truly a bimbo

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't understand her. On WKV she looks pretty strong and entertaining but during week days she is so boring and crybaby. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am disappointed in Jasmine because I thought she was going to shine, she is playing it safe, I don't think she is being real on the show. Her and nishant should form a team or bond to stay in the show. But let's not compare jasmine with the WORST contestant I have seen in bigg boss history deepika. Hated that depika chick so fake and ugly person.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LazyDazy

Saw a funny unseen video of her joking with pavitra on voot and from that prespective it didn’t seem like she’s being invisible to me at all, The channel isn’t giving her enough screen time... It’s not her fault that the channel selectively ends up covering majority of the episode on nikki and her nonsense.....

why the channel is episode with nikki and her group of cringe worthy friends? I literally fast forward every scenes she was doing her drama, I just can't stand it

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Jasmin is damnnnn boring. I hope she gets evicted asap.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She kind of exposed her own strategy today, she wants to show diff shades by playing bimbo, crying, talking like a baby and being fiesty in tasks. Overall she looks fake to me